Tamsin Olivia Egerton
Portsmouth, Hampshire, England
She went to Ditcham Park School near Petersfield in Hampshire.
At 16, she finished her school getting nine A-grade GCSEs.
After that, she didn’t go to university. Instead, she went to a drama school.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Nicky Egerton-Dick
- Siblings – Sophia Egerton (Sister), Sophia (Stepsister)
For her modeling assignments, she is signed to ICM models.
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
54 kg or 119 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Tamsin Egerton dated –
- Andrew R. Jones (2005-2008) – American special effects artist Andrew R. Jones and Tamsin dated each other from 2005 to 2008.
- Ben Barnes (2009-2010) – The actors Ben Barnes and Tamsin Egerton were romantically linked to each other from 2009 to 2010. However, Tamsin denied off of the dating rumors.
- Freddie Stroma (2010-2011) – The actors Freddie Stroma and Tamsin were an item from 2010 to 2011.
- Josh Hartnett (2012-Present) – Since July 2012, she is dating American actor, Josh Hartnett. The couple has 3 children together.
Race / Ethnicity
32-23-33 in or 81-58.5-84 cm
2 (US) or 34 (EU)
She has not endorsed any of the brands.
Best Known For
Playing Holly Goodfellow in the black comedy film Keeping Mum (2005), Chelsea Parker in the 2007 film St Trinian’s.
She is also known for portraying Guinevere in the historical-fantasy-drama television series Camelot in 2011.
Tamsin had a starring role in the 2005 British black comedy film Keeping Mum for her role as Holly Goodfellow. It was directed by Niall Johnson.
First TV Show
In 2001, she played the role as Kate Dickens in semi-biographical television miniseries called Hans Christian Andersen: My Life as a Fairytale.
Tamsin has a very slim physique. She has long legs, but her thighs are not much fleshy.
Tamsin Egerton Favorite Things
- Film Director – Takeshi Kitano
Source – Wikipedia
Tamsin Egerton Facts
- As per her Twitter profile, she is a tea addict and biscuit dipper.
- She is best friends with Talulah Riley. She describes Talulah as her soulmate. They were previously roommates at a flat in Marylebone, Central London.
- In the 2006 film Eragon, she appeared in two scenes. But, both of them were cut from the final released version. Though, those scenes can be seen on the special features of the DVD.
- She often bunked school to go to modeling shoots.
- Tamsin has worked as a babysitter before. She used to babysit three children.
- She started acting at 6.
- She is an avid fan of martial arts.
- When she was 7, she appeared in The Secret Garden, which was Royal Shakespeare Company’s musical production.
- She was bullied in high school.
- Connect with Tamsin on Twitter and Instagram.