|Tamsin Egerton Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10½ in|
|Date of Birth||November 26, 1988|
Tamsin Egerton is an English model, actor, and voice actor who has been cast in various movies such as Keeping Mum, Huge, Driving Lessons, St Trinian’s, Knife Edge, St Trinian’s 2: The Legend of Fritton’s Gold, 220.127.116.11., Chalet Girl, Justin and the Knights of Valour, The Look of Love, Grand Piano, The Lovers, Queen and Country, Sherlock Holmes and the Case of the Silk Stocking, Grimsby, Killing Jesus, and Balance, Not Symmetry. She is also known for playing Guinevere in the fantasy historical drama television series Camelot, Betsy Balcombe in the historical miniseries Napoléon, Princess Elenora/Sir Knight in the children’s comedy series Sir Gadabout: The Worst Knight in the Land, and Young Morgaine in the television fantasy drama miniseries The Mists of Avalon.
Tamsin Olivia Egerton-Dick
Surrey, England, United Kingdom
Surrey, England, United Kingdom
She went to Ditcham Park School near Petersfield in Hampshire.
At 16, she finished her school getting nine A-grade GCSEs.
After that, she didn’t go to university. Instead, she went to a drama school.
Actor, Voice Actor, Model
- Father – Michael Dick
- Mother – Nicky Egerton-Dick
- Siblings – Sophia Egerton (Sister), Sophia (Stepsister)
For her modeling assignments, Tamsin Egerton has been signed to ICM models.
She has also been repped by –
- Independent Talent Group Ltd., Talent Agency, London, England, United Kingdom
- United Talent Agency, Talent Agency, Beverly Hills, California, United States
5 ft 10½ in or 179 cm
54 kg or 119 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Tamsin Egerton has dated –
- Andrew R. Jones (2005-2008) – American special effects artist Andrew R. Jones and Tamsin dated each other from 2005 to 2008.
- Ben Barnes (2009-2010) – The actors Ben Barnes and Tamsin Egerton were romantically linked to each other from 2009 to 2010. However, Tamsin denied the dating rumors.
- Freddie Stroma (2010-2011) – The actors Freddie Stroma and Tamsin were an item from 2010 to 2011.
- Josh Hartnett (2012-Present) – In July 2012, she started dating American actor, Josh Hartnett. The couple has 3 children together. They got married on November 5, 2021, in a secret wedding ceremony at The Old Marylebone Town Hall in London, England.
Race / Ethnicity
Tamsin Egerton is of English descent.
32-23-33 in or 81-58.5-84 cm
2 (US) or 34 (EU)
Best Known For
Playing Holly Goodfellow in the black comedy film Keeping Mum (2005), and Chelsea Parker in the 2007 film St Trinian’s.
She is also known for portraying Guinevere (an ambitious and strong-willed woman) in the historical fantasy-drama television series Camelot in 2011.
Tamsin had a starring role in the 2005 British black comedy film Keeping Mum for her role as Holly Goodfellow. It was directed by Niall Johnson.
First TV Show
In 2001, she played the role of Kate Dickens in semi-biographical television miniseries called Hans Christian Andersen: My Life as a Fairytale.
Tamsin has a very slim physique. She has long legs, but her thighs are not much fleshy.
Tamsin Egerton Favorite Things
- Film Director – Takeshi Kitano
Source – Wikipedia
Tamsin Egerton Facts
- As per her Twitter profile, she is a tea addict and biscuit dipper.
- She is best friends with Talulah Riley. She describes Talulah as her soulmate. They were previously roommates at a flat in Marylebone, Central London.
- In the 2006 film Eragon, she appeared in two scenes. But, both of them were cut from the final released version. Though, those scenes can be seen on the special features of the DVD.
- She played the role of Sally in the 2014 romantic comedy-drama film Love, Rosie.
- She often bunked school to go to modeling shoots.
- Tamsin has worked as a babysitter before. She used to babysit three children.
- She started acting at 6.
- In 2016, she appeared as Carla Barnes in the action comedy film Grimsby. The film stars Sacha Baron Cohen, Mark Strong, Rebel Wilson, Isla Fisher, Annabelle Wallis, Gabourey Sidibe, Penélope Cruz, and Ian McShane.
- She is an avid fan of martial arts.
- When she was 7, she appeared in The Secret Garden, which was Royal Shakespeare Company’s musical production.
- She brought to life the character of Fiona Miller in the 2019 drama film Balance, Not Symmetry.
- She was bullied in high school.