|Freddie Stroma Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11.25 in|
|Date of Birth||January 8, 1987|
Freddie Stroma is an actor and model known for appearing in popular TV shows and films like Time After Time and 13 Hours: The Secret Soldiers of Benghazi. He has done endorsement work for numerous brands and is represented by the popular agencies. Freddie has a huge social media fan base with more than 70k followers on Twitter.
Frederic Wilhelm C.J. Sjöström
London, England, United Kingdom
Freddie Stroma went to the Radley College, which is an Oxfordshire based boys-only boarding school. He completed his school education in 2005.
In 2009, he graduated with a BSc degree in Neuroscience from the University College London.
Actor, Model, Singer
- Father – Stefan Sjöström (Computer Industry Executive)
- Mother – Crystal Sjöström
- Siblings – Antonia Sjöström (Older Sister), Philipp Sjöström (Younger Brother)
Freddie Stroma is represented by London-based Waring & McKenna.
5 ft 11¼ in or 181 cm
73 kg or 161 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Freddie Stroma has dated –
- In his July 2009 interview with People, Stroma revealed that he was dating someone for about two and a half years. He had met his girlfriend while they were still studying in school. However, he refused to divulge the identity of his girlfriend.
- Tamsin Egerton (2010-2011) – In 2010, Stroma started going out with English actress Tamsin Egerton. They had grown close while working in the crime thriller movie, 188.8.131.52. However, their relationship didn’t last long as they separated in 2011.
- Johanna Braddy (2015-Present) – In the summer of 2015, Freddie started going out with actress Johanna Braddy. Their romance had blossomed on the sets of the TV series, UnREAL. In May 2016, they got engaged as he planned a romantic surprise featuring their regular cinema. They got married in a romantic wedding ceremony held in Atlanta in December 2016.
Race / Ethnicity
He has Swedish ancestry on his father’s side, while, on his mother’s side, he is of German descent.
He often tends to dye his hair ‘dark brown’.
- Strong jawline
- Dashing good looks
- Green eyes
In 2008, Freddie Stroma was hired by Acne Underwear to head their endorsement campaign for “Underwear Collection Autumn/Winter 2008”.
His religious views aren’t known publicly.
Best Known For
- Being cast in the role of Cormac McLaggen in the Harry Potter movies
- Having played the role of H.G. Wells in the period drama TV series, Time After Time
- Having played the role of Brit Vayner in the biographical war movie, 13 Hours: The Secret Soldiers of Benghazi
As a Singer
He has lent his voice to songs like Knockin and Possibilities from the film, A Cinderella Story: Once Upon a Song.
In 2008, he made his theatrical film debut in the romantic comedy movie, Lady Godiva.
First TV Show
In 2006, Freddie Stroma made his first TV show appearance on the detective comedy TV series, Mayo.
His workout routine and diet plan aren’t known.
Freddie Stroma Favorite Things
- Website – YouTube
- Fast Food – Pizza
Source – Seventeen
Freddie Stroma Facts
- At the age of 16, he got admission at the National Youth Theatre of Great Britain, which gave him a platform to launch his acting career.
- He got his first agent with the help of the casting director of a BBC show. He had been invited for an audition by BBC, where he impressed the casting director.
- Freddie was 18 years old when he signed a contract with his agent.
- Just after graduating from college, he managed to bag the role of Cormac McLaggen in Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. He was later asked to reprise his role in Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows – Parts 1 and 2.
- He started modeling while studying in university so as to get some additional assistance in paying for college.
- Freddie decided to use Stroma instead of his original surname Sjöström because of the popularity of NHL player Fredrik Sjöström.
- He closed his Facebook account after Facebook groups dedicated to him started appearing and they started using his personal pictures for their respective pages.
- Follow him on Twitter.
Featured Image by Freddie Stroma / Instagram