|Georgina Burke Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||May 21|
Georgina Burke is an Australian model and body positivity activist who has worked with several hit brands and designers such as Lauren by Ralph Lauren, Saks Fifth Avenue, J Crew, Bloomingdales, and Neiman Marcus. In 2022, she was featured in Sports Illustrated‘s Swimsuit edition where she was photographed by Ben Watts in Barbados.
Georgina was born on May 21.
New York City, New York, United States
Georgina is represented by IMG Models Worldwide.
6 ft or 183 cm
65 kg or 143.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Beautiful eyes
- Curvaceous physical appearance
Through her social media, Georgina has either endorsed or promoted various brands and designers including Stuart Weitzman.
Georgina Burke Favorite Things
- Thing About Torrid – Denim
Source – Teen Vogue
Georgina Burke Facts
- She was raised in Brisbane, Australia. Later, Georgina relocated to London at the age of 17 to pursue modeling full-time.
- Georgina began her own size-friendly, fully adjustable swimwear range called Burke NYC in 2019.
- During her 2022 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit photoshoot, she wore a swimsuit from her own brand. While on the photoshoot, she worked with models Cindy Kimberly, Hailey Clauson, Christen Harper, Marquita Pring, and Tanaye White.
- She has been photographed by several well-known photographers including Zoey Grossman, Yu Tsai, and David Roemer.
- While attending public school, Georgina was bullied. So, her parents had to pull her out and send her to a private school.
- Growing up, Georgina enjoyed horseback riding.
Featured Image By Georgina Burke / Instagram