Thousand Oaks, California, United States
Her educational background is not known. She though started walking in the fashion shows before 15.
Fashion / Runway model
Apart from mom and dad, she has a brother in her family.
Hailey Clauson is signed to these modeling agencies –
- One Management – New York
- Unique Models – Denmark
- Premier Model Management – London
- Stockholmsgruppen Models
- Iconic Management – Hamburg
- Jill Models Management – Antwerp
- Oui Management
- Le Management – Copenhagen
- View Management – Barcelona
- Monster Management – Milan
- Two Management – Los Angeles
- Next Model Management – Paris
5 ft 11 in or 180 cm
57 kg or 126 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Hailey Clauson dated –
- Rob Gronkowski (2016) – In April 2016, she was RUMORed to be dating American football player Rob Gronkowski when they were doing GQ photoshoot together.
Race / Ethnicity
Green with a hint of blue
35-24-34 in or 89-61-86 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU)
8 (US) or 38.5 (EU)
She has advertised for several brands such as Agent Provocateur, Azul by Moussy, DSquared2, Forever 21, Gucci, Jaeger, Jill by Jill Stuart, Jag Jeans, Mavi Jeans, Plein Sud, Roxy, Topshop, Wildfox Couture, and Zara TRF.
Best Known For
Working with brands like Gucci, Calvin Klein, Christian Dior, Louis Vuitton, Versace, and many others.
First Fashion Show
She debuted with Ready to Wear – Spring / Summer 2011 fashion show where she modeled for Adam, Christian Dior, Calvin Klein, Edun, Elie Saab, Hakaan, Gucci, Hermès, Lanvin, Louis Vuitton, Versace, Miu Miu, and Z Spoke by Zac Posen.
Hailey Clauson Favorite Things
- Model – Veruschka von Lehndorff (German model and actress)
Source – NYMag.com
Hailey Clauson Facts
- In 2011, Clauson left Marilyn Agency, and instead signed with Next Models.
- As of 2010, Hailey still sleeps with her baby blankie.
- As a child, she has played lots of basketball. Her dad used to be the coach of the teams, for which she used to play.
- Clauson commenced modeling at 14.
- She is friends with models Fabiana Mayer, Lindsey Wixson, Pauline Van der Cruysse, Kelly Mittendorf, Ruby Aldridge, and Rose Smith.
- Hailey was discovered on an open casting call in Los Angeles. She signed with Ford Models on the spot in 2009.
- On her off days, she does homework and lots of sleeping.
- If she is allowed to meet anyone (dead or alive), she would like to meet Gianni Versace as he is kind-hearted and respects models in this business and even helps them to become supermodels.
- She likes everything about being a model. Without modeling, it wouldn’t have been possible for her to make new friends, wear new clothes, and encounter new experiences.
- Before 16, no model is allowed to take part in the fashion show. But, Hailey had already walked at three fashion shows at 15. Later, the controlling body, i.e., CFDA (Council of Fashion Designers of America) apologized for that.
- Due to the unauthorized use of risqué photos of Hailey on the Urban Outfitters t-shirts, Hailey’s parents sued the retailer for $28 million.