|Gabriel Aubry Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||August 30, 1976|
Gabriel Aubry is a Canadian model who has walked the ramp for most of the leading fashion designers across the globe and has been featured in campaigns for leading fashion houses and apparel brands such as Tommy Hilfiger, Versace, Calvin Klein Inc., DKNY, Valentino S.p.A., Trussardi, Nautica, Joop GmbH, Massimo Dutti, and Next plc.
Montréal, Québec, Canada
He splits his time between –
- Los Angeles, California, United States
- Las Vegas, Clark County, Nevada, United States
- Montréal, Québec, Canada
- Father – Gerard Aubry
- Siblings – Eugenie Aubry (Older Sister). He has 7 other siblings.
He is represented by –
- Wilhelmina Models, Modeling Agency, New York City, New York, United States
- Beatrice Models, Modeling Agency, Milan, Lombardy, Italy
- Two Management, Modeling Agency, Los Angeles, California, United States
- CGEM Talent, Talent Management Agency, Los Angeles, California, United States
6 ft 2 in or 188 cm
82 kg or 181 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Gabriel has dated –
- Halle Berry (2005–2010) – Gabriel had first met American actress and former model Halle Berry in November 2005 during a Versace photoshoot. They began dating, a month later, in December 2005. They have a daughter together named Nahla Ariela Aubry (b. March 16, 2008). The couple announced in April 2010 that their relationship had ended a few months earlier.
- Charlize Theron (2017) – Gabriel had first met South African-American actress and producer Charlize Theron at their respective children’s Los Angeles-based school. The news of their alleged relationship became public news in May 2017 after they were spotted together at the Santa Monica Pier in California. However, Charlize had later denied that the pair was in any sort of relationship.
Race / Ethnicity
He is of French-Canadian descent.
- Toned physique
- Center-parted, neck-length, wavy hair
- Affable smile
Gabriel, in 2008, had been featured in a TV commercial for the American department store chain Macy’s, as part of an exclusive agreement with the American fashion house Calvin Klein Inc. The campaign had included a host of other celebrities such as Mariah Carey, Martha Stewart, Donald Trump, and Carlos Santana.
Gabriel Aubry Facts
- From the age of 3, Gabriel had started to live with foster families, and by the time he had turned 18, he had been raised by 5 separate foster families. He eventually moved in with his father Gerard only after he had made it big in the modeling world.
- Gabriel was discovered by a talent scout, in his early 20s, while he was at a nightclub during a skiing trip in Québec with his friends. He soon began getting offers for modeling work locally before landing contracts with major fashion houses.
- In 2000, at the age of 24, he had signed a 4-year contract with the German luxury fashion brand Hugo Boss, alongside Mini Andén and Amber Valletta who were rising stars in the modeling world at that time.
- In 2006, he had launched a restaurant called Cafe Fuego in the East Village of Manhattan. A couple of years later, he had produced and released an album titled Cafe Fuego Vol. 1. He had played the guitar for some of the album’s tracks.
Featured Image by Gabriel Aubry / Instagram