|Capri Everitt Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 3 in|
|Date of Birth||August 30, 2004|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Capri Everitt is a Canadian singer, songwriter, social media star, and children’s activist who is widely recognized for holding the Guinness World Record for “Most National Anthems Sung In Their Host Countries In One Year” after she sang the national anthem in 80 different countries between 2015 and 2016. Capri has released a number of singles including Breathe (2020) and dropped several albums like What Is Perfect (2021). She has been a member of the popular social group GoatFamLA. Everitt has posted singing and dancing duets to her caprieveritt TikTok account that has amassed more than 340k followers. Her eponymous YouTube channel that she has often referred to as Catching Up With Capri, and her Instagram account have garnered more than 75k subscribers and 360k followers, respectively.
Capri Aliyah Everitt
Singer, Songwriter, Social media star, Children’s activist
- Father – Tom
- Mother – Kerrie Everitt
- Siblings – Bowen (Younger Brother)
She has been represented by 80 Anthems Productions, run by her mom Kerrie.
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
50 kg or 110 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
She has dated –
- Walker Bryant (2021) – She began dating social media star, model, and actor Walker Bryant in July 2021. By September 2021, they had broken up.
- Skylar Perry (2021-2022) – In December 2021, she confirmed her relationship with TikTok star Skylar Perry. However, just next month, in January 2022, they had broken up.
Race / Ethnicity
She often tends to dye her hair in different shades.
- Sharp features
- Petite frame
- Large and expressive eyes
She has endorsed or promoted several brands such as Drip Creationz.
Capri Everitt Favorite Things
- Performance Venue – The Liverpool Arena in Liverpool in England for the 2019 Netball World Cup where the crowd had been wonderful and the energy of the match contagious
Source – Renouveau Media
Capri Everitt Facts
- She was brought up in Canada.
- Capri began singing and playing the piano at the age of 5. After growing up, she has also enjoyed dancing.
- She has revealed that her family had been fans of the Guinness Book of World Records and Everitt had felt inspired by the book The World Needs Your Kid by Kielburger Craig. That led to her deciding that she would sing as many anthems around the world as was possible, and raise money and awareness for orphaned as well as abandoned kids. The plan was to raise money for the charitable organization SOS Children’s Villages, which went on to receive all donations from the tour. Everitt’s parents had sold off their cars and rented out their house in order to finance the trip.
- Everitt began her tour Around the World in 80 Anthems on November 19, 2015. She sang the national anthem of each country in its native tongue during the trip, whose last stop was on August 12, 2016, with the number of different languages that she sang in having totaled 41.
- She has believed that national anthems are uniting songs, and had opted to sing them on the tour as it had matched its mission.
- Capri has stated that her tour around the world had made it possible for her to see many places at an incredibly young age. Not only did she get to see such a vast number of different countries, but she also was able to meet people and have an in-depth, priceless experience of the different cultures.
- She has been noted to have a striking resemblance with dancer Elliana Walmsley.
Featured Image by Capri Everitt / Instagram