|Elliana Walmsley Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||June 23, 2007|
Elliana Walmsley is an American dancer known for her successful dancing career. She has appeared in various TV shows like Dance Moms and has done endorsement work for brands like Joyfolie, Nina Kids Shoes, Kidpik, and Izzy Be Clothing. Elliana has a huge social media fan base with more than 2 million followers on Instagram. She also has a self-titled YouTube channel with more than 150k subscribers.
Elliana Kathryn Walmsley
Boulder, Colorado, United States
Elliana Walmsley attended the Mesa Elementary School. She has taken her dance training from Joffrey Ballet School.
- Father – Kevin Walmsley
- Mother – Yolanda Walmsley (School Teacher)
- Siblings – Luke Walmsley (Brother), Jakeob Walmsley (Brother)
Elliana Walmsley is represented by Clear Talent Group.
5 ft 2 in or 157.5 cm
44 kg or 97 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Elliana has dated –
- Jentzen Ramirez (2020-2021) – She started dating actor Jentzen Ramirez in late 2020. They dated for some time before getting separated in the summer of 2021.
Race / Ethnicity
- Blue eyes
- Beautiful smile
Elliana Walmsley has used her social media reach to promote a couple of products and brands such as –
- Nina Kids Shoes
- Izzy Be Clothing
- Butterfly Closet
Best Known For
- Having appeared in the reality TV series, Dance Moms. She joined the show in season 6 and was made a member of the main cast in season 7 of the show.
- Her emerging popularity on social media platforms. She has managed to earn more than 2 million followers on Instagram.
First TV Show
In April 2016, Elliana Walmsley made her TV show debut in the Mini Madness episode of the reality TV show, Dance Moms. She was featured in the show as a member of The Abby Lee Dance Company mini-team.
Elliana Walmsley Favorite Things
- Style Of Dance – Ballet and Musical Theatre
- Dance Role Model – Avery Gay
Source – IMDb
Elliana Walmsley Facts
- She has been a part of the cheerleading team for Cheer Central Suns in the past.
- Before she made her TV debut, she was selected as Miss Petite Dance America.
- She started dancing when she was 18 months old. Her first dance class was in ballet.
- In 2017, she was cast as the lead in the Broadway musical Dance Divas Nutcracker.
Featured Image by Elliana Walmsley / Instagram