|Avery Gay Quick Info
|5 ft 3 in
|Date of Birth
|May 25, 2004
Avery Gay is an American dancer, actress, and social media personality who is best known for competing on So You Think You Can Dance and also for having appeared on various other shows including Little Big Shots, The Steve Harvey Show, and World of Dance.
Scottsdale, Arizona, United States
She was studying with an online public charter school called Arizona Virtual Academy.
Avery studied ballet at the Master Ballet Academy in the past. She was also attending the Joffrey Ballet School in April 2020.
Avery wished to enroll at the University of Southern California after completing her high school.
Dancer, Actress, Social Media Personality
- Mother – Elizabeth Gay
- Siblings – Jack Gay (Brother)
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
47 kg or 103.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Perfect smile
Avery has either endorsed or promoted various brands such as –
- Black Swan
- Urban Outfitters
Avery Gay Facts
- She was 4 years old when she started performing in almost every dance form at the Centrestage Dance Studio in Scottsdale, Arizona.
- Avery took a liking to the dance style Ballet when she was 7 years old and by the age of 9, she trained for more than 30 hours a week.
- She was 8 years old when she became part of The Nutcracker.
- In the past, Avery was featured in the magazine Pointe. Later, she was announced as the US ambassador for Joffrey Ballet and Grishko.
- In 2017, Avery was presented with the YAGP Finals gold medal.
- With time, Avery has won several awards including the award for “Mini Best Dancer” at The Dance Awards in 2015 and “Junior Best Dancer” in 2017.
- In 2018, she was featured in We Are The Future alongside dancer Brooklin Cooley and Bostyn Brown.
- Avery was brought up in Scottsdale, Arizona alongside her brother Jack.
- She has a Yorkie named Emmett.
- Avery once stated that as an adult, she would like to be a professional dancer and choreographer.
Featured Image By Avery Gay / Instagram