|Walker Bryant Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||September 26, 2006|
Walker Bryant is an American model, social media star, and actor. He is best known for his eponymous YouTube channel which has amassed a fanbase of more than 500k subscribers. As an actor, after a few appearances in short movies, Walker made his debut as Young Jack in an episode of the TV series Station 19 in on February 13, 2020.
Walker J. Bryant
North Carolina, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Social Media Star, Model, Actor
- Mother – Jennifer Bryant (Fitness Enthusiast, Amateur Photographer, Pharmacist)
- Siblings – Alexandra “Alex” Leona Bryant (Sister) (Model, Actress, Social Media Star)
Walker Bryant is represented by –
- Momentum Talent and Literary Agency (Talent Agent) in Burbank, California, United States
- Osbrink Talent Agency (Talent Agent) in Burbank, California, United States
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
59 kg or 130 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Walker Bryant has dated –
- Sophie Fergi (2019) – Rumor
- Piper Rockelle (2019) – Rumor
- Capri Everitt (2021-Present) – He began dating singer Capri Everitt in July 2021.
Race / Ethnicity
He has also dyed his hair ‘Light Brown’ in the past.
Walker Bryant has endorsed brands such as –
- Original Bag of Poo
- Vokul Pro Scooters
- SUPRA Footwear
- Skatelab Skatepark
Walker Bryant Favorite Things
- Sports/Activities – Tennis, Water Skiing, Snow Skiing, Swimming, Snowboarding, Skateboarding, Soccer, Rollerblading, Cycling, Ice Skating, Boogie Boarding, Riding Roller Coasters, Bowling, Baseball, Basketball, Riding Scooters, Jumping On Trampoline
- Swimming Stroke – Breaststroke
- Social Media App – TikTok
- Breakfast – Pancakes with Butter and Syrup
- School Subject – Math
- Clothing Brands – Vans, Pharmacy Boardshop
- Movie In 2019 – Avengers: Endgame
- His Own YouTube Video – Ignoring My Crush For 24 Hours Challenge (2019)
Walker Bryant Facts
- He was born in North Carolina, moved to Pennsylvania, and was raised in Columbus, Ohio for 6 years.
- Walker’s favorite birthday memory was when he turned 9 while living in Columbus, Ohio. His dad and his dad’s best friend dressed up as Luigi and Mario, and they all put boxing gloves and started fighting.
- He was 4 ft 11 in or 150 cm tall at the age of 10.
- Walker decided to start acting completely on a whim. He was in the car with his mom and sister, and his sister heard about an iPOP! radio advertisements for aspiring actors, dancers, and singers. His mom told him that his sister was enrolling and asked whether he’d like to give it a try as well.
- He cried during his 1st audition and it didn’t do well at all.
- Walker was once told that he was the best actor out of 500 boys that auditioned.
- His hidden talents are that he can walk on stilts and is very good at drawing and sketching. Walker has also earned a nickname “waffle chef” among his friends for his ability to make tasty waffles.
- He has drawn a few cartoons and even started drawing comics.
- His eyes are blue but display shades of green in certain lighting conditions.
- Walker broke his leg while skateboarding in July 2017. Because he had 2 fractures on his fibula, he had to wear a cast and walk on crutches for a while.
- His 1st puppy was a Doberman named Avianna. Walker later got a Black Labrador named Huxley.
- Walker can play the acoustic guitar.
- He has dreamt about all of his friends.
- Walker is obsessed with singing in the shower.
- His biggest pet peeves are squeaky and screechy sounds such as nails on a chalkboard.
- As of February 2020, a celebrity he would like to collaborate with is Oliver Tree, a professional scooter rider and social media star.
Featured Image by Walker Bryant / Instagram