|Roh Yoon-seo Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5¾ in|
|Date of Birth||January 25, 2000|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Roh Yoon-seo is a South Korean model and actress who is known for her appearance in Our Blues (2022), Crash Course in Romance (2023), and 20th Century Girl (2022).
Yoon-seo studied at Jamjeon Elementary School, Jungshin Girls’ Middle School, and Sunhwa Arts School. Later, she went on to enroll at Ewha Womans University, where she pursued a major in Fine Arts.
- Siblings – She has a brother.
Yoon-seo is managed by MAA Korea.
5 ft 5¾ in or 167 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
She has South Korean ancestry.
Her pale white skin tone
Yoon-seo has appeared in commercials for several brands such as Allure Korea.
Through her social media, Rooh has either endorsed or promoted various brands including biild.
Roh Yoon-seo Facts
- She is very fond of the work of fellow actress Han Ji-min.
- The earliest post that Yoon-seo uploaded to her Instagram account was on January 31, 2019.
- Yoon-seo made her debut TV show appearance as Bang Yeong-ju in Our Blues in 2022. For this, she received the Rising Star Award at the Busan International Film Festival with Marie Claire Asia Star Awards.
- She was cast in the Netflix 2022 film 20th Century Girl as Yeon-du. The cast also included the likes of Kim Yoo-jung, Byeon Woo-seok, and Park Jung-woo.
- In 2022, Yoon-seo was featured in the music video of Zico’s “Freak” (괴짜).
Featured Image By PlayIN / YouTube / CC BY 3.0