Jordan Marie Palmer (officially known as Jordan Capozzi)
Albany, Alameda, California, United States
Los Angeles & East San Francisco Bay Area, California, U.S.
American and Italian
After finishing high school, Jordan enrolled in the Fashion Institute of Design & Merchandising (FIDM) with the intention to learn set design and storefronts.
Several opportunities opened up for Jordan after contributing to the Gucci Gucci song in 2012, hence, she dropped out of design school due to her inability to keep with her coursework.
Fashion Stylist, Fashion Designer, Model, DJ, Rapper, and Entrepreneur
- Father – a musician
- Mother – Donna Capozzi (Former hat designer, former owner of a children’s clothing boutique)
- Siblings – Might possibly have an older sister.
- Others – Benjamin Capozzi (Maternal Grandfather) (Tailor / Owner of a dry cleaning shop), Aurora Lanese (Maternal Grandmother) (Interior Designer)
- Dannie Fite (Manager)
- Chris Jordan, United Talent Agency (Agent)
- 360 Media Touring, Beverly Hills, California
Hip–Hop, Bay Area Hyphy (derived from hyperactive) / Ratchet (Sub-genre of Hip-hop, a ghetto-dialect mispronunciation of the English term wretched), West Coast Rap
- Lil Debbie Records
- Traffic Entertainment
- Give N Go Sounds, Dumbluck
- Barong Family
5 ft 2 in or 157.5 cm
48 kg or 106 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Lil Debbie predominantly ha an English father and an Italian mother.
Dark Brown (Natural)
But, she usually colors it beach blonde or another bold color.
- Small and slender body
- Heart-shaped face
- Often wears heavy eye make-up
- Left arm and hand completely covered in small tattoos
- Likes to wear big, statement earrings and fancy nail art
6 (US) or 3.5 (UK) or 36.5 (EU)
- Part of Married to the Mob Spring 2014 campaign.
- Became a major influencer promoting and critiquing various brands of weed she liked to smoke and started promoting some of them at music festivals.
- Jordan eventually turned her love for weed into a full-time business by selling and promoting her line of baked goods called The Cakes Life in 2015. They contain 150 mg of medicinal marijuana and are not meant for mass distribution. They are sold only through select dispensaries.
- Also sells her own merchandise on her official website @ debbies.bigcartel.com.
Best Known For
- Being a part of the hip-hop group called White Girl Mob in collaboration with artists, Kreayshawn and V-Nasty.
- Also known for her YouTube hit singles, namely;
- Bake a Cake (2013)
- Bitches (2013)
- Slot Machine (2014)
- Work the Middle (2014)
As a Singer
- As a lead artist, her first few singles were Brain Freeze (2012) and Michelle Obama (2012) featuring rapper Riff Raff in both as well as Gotta Ball (2012) featuring V-Nasty and were included in her first mix-tape called Keep it Lit.
- Jordan’s first EP was Queen D (2013).
- Her first studio album was named Debbie (2016).
First TV Show
- Schön magazine reported that Lil Debbie was booked to appear on Cribs in 2014. However, her TV appearance is not confirmed.
- She appeared as a guest in one episode of All In (2013), an online chat.
- Prior to that, Jordan filmed an 11-episode video diary called Debbie’s World in 2012 sharing a glimpse of her life with her audience and posted all the webisodes on her official YouTube channel.
She has been smoking and consuming marijuana since the age of 17 and insists that association with weed / cannabis is a part of her identity.
In 2015, Jordan suffered from a very bad case of acne after which she gave up smoking cigarettes and swishers, stopped consuming dairy, gave up fake tanning (a ritual she used to follow every day) and stopped wearing acrylic nails.
Lil Debbie Favorite Things
- Album – Merry Christmas (1994) by Mariah Carey
- Cuss Words – F***, S***
- Artist – Dev Hynes from Blood Orange
- Celebrity Crush – Future (American Rapper)
- Song – Losing You (2012) by Solange, Type of Way (2013) by Rich Homie Quan, Since 84 by Mac Dre
- Music Genre – Brazilian Jazz (to help calm her mind)
- Color – Red
- Outfit From Her Music Videos – Furry White bikini in Bitches (2013) and Neon bathing suits in Tell Me (2016)
- Artist With Best Nail Art – Cardi B
- Fashion Influence – Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen
- White Rapper – Riff Raff, Action Bronson
- Snack – Oatmeal Pies
- In-N-Out Burger Joint Order – Double cheeseburger, onions, light lettuce and a Dr. Pepper
- Best Thing About Making Music – Collaborating with other artists
- Apple Type – Washington Apples
- East Bay Restaurant – Picante, 6th Street, Berkeley
- Female Rapper – Amil, Sasha Go Hard
- Cake – Vanilla
- Cuisine – Brazilian, Mexican
- Drink – Water with lemon
- Food – Brussel Sprouts
- Movie – Speed (1994)
- Musical Artist Growing Up – Green Day
- City To Perform In – Seattle
Lil Debbie Facts
- In 2012, Lil Debbie collaborated with fellow artist Kreayshawn as a stylist for the music video Gucci Gucci which went viral.
- She started modeling at the age of 7, starting foremost with her mother’s clothing line.
- She has more than 45 varied tattoos all over her body.
- For an artist, Jordan claims to be very frugal who likes a good bargain. She would rather shop at Goodwill than flash branded clothing and handbags. Jordan prefers to spend all her disposable cash on weed.
- Jordan defines herself as a lazy, stoner girl who does not believe in standing in line to get a piece of any overpriced and hyped up brand. Although, she respects the brand who manages to take itself to that level of exclusivity.
- She owns a cat named Oliver.
- Her initial aspiration was to become an exclusive stylist for men because she loves men’s clothes. Her first break as a stylist was giving a makeover to Kreayshawn and Soulja Boy.
- According to her, Soulja boy is the most interesting person she has ever met in a weird way because the rapper got rich way too early in life to have well-defined people skills.
- Jordan befriended fellow rappers, Kreayshawn and V-Nasty at the age of 15 and regarded them as her sisters. However, she was kicked out of the White Girl Mob because her group members felt she was not sincere and committed enough towards them.
- Mac Dre was one of her first musical influences when she was a teenager.
- In 2014, Jordan generated controversy when she accused Miley Cyrus of stealing her twerking moves and overall style from her videos, particularly the Ratchet (2013) music video.
- Visit her official website @ lildebbie.net.
- To find out more about the artist, follow her on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube.
Featured Image by Lil Debbie / Instagram