|Action Bronson Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||December 2, 1983|
Action Bronson is an American rapper, writer, chef, and TV presenter who’s best known for hosting his variety show The Untitled Action Bronson Show. On his variety shows, Bronson has made frequent collaborations with Meyhem Lauren, The Alchemist, Mario Batali, Andrew Zimmern, Daniel Boulud, Rick Bayless, Grant Achatz, and many others.
Action Bronson, Bam Bam, Brosoliño, Mr. Baklava
Flushing, New York, United States
He went to Bayside High School (Queens) situated in Bayside, Queens and graduated in 2002.
Rapper, Writer, Chef, TV Presenter
He self-manages himself.
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
114 kg or 251.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
He has Albanian ancestry on his father’s side and American ancestry on his mother’s side.
- Round Face
- Bearded Jaw
He has a Jewish mother but was raised by his father’s Muslim tradition.
Action Bronson Favorite Things
- Hobbies – Rapping
Source – Wikipedia
Action Bronson Facts
- He raps about food on his songs. On the side note, he’s also known for his often obscure allusions to athletes and sports teams. While his lyrics often make references to sports in New York City, he also taps on more obscure niches like professional bodybuilders, figure skating, and sports betting.
- In August 2012, Bronson signed to Warner Bros. Records but was later moved to Atlantic Records’ imprint Vice Records.
- He published his first cookbook derived from his travel variety show F*ck, That’s Delicious in September 2017.
- He has released various mixtapes such as Rare Chandeliers in 2012 with The Alchemist and Blue Chips in 2012 with longtime producer Party Supplies.
- In 2013, he made his major-label debut called “Saaab Stories” with collaborator Harry Fraud. On March 23, 2015, Bronson released his major-label debut album Mr. Wonderful.
- Before landing a career as a rapper which was originally just one of his hobbies, he first worked as a gourmet chef in New York City. After showing off his cooking skills on his online cooking show titled Action in the Kitchen, Bronson concentrated entirely on his career in music.
- On March 15, 2011, his debut studio album titled Dr. Lecter was independently released under Fine Fabric Delegates. It was made available for digital download and in CD-R via Bronson’s official website. In November 2011, the album was followed up with another album, Well-Done in a collaborative effort with hip hop producer Statik Selektah.
- In August 2012, it was announced that Paul Rosenberg had signed Bronson to a management deal with Goliath Artists, the same label that houses top-billed artists like Eminem, Blink-182, and Danny Brown.
- Alongside J. Cole, Kendrick Lamar, and 360, Bronson joined fellow rapper Eminem on a brief tour in Australia, South Africa, and New Zealand in February 2014.
- On October 31, 2018, he announced his exit from his record label company and TV network Vice Records.
- Bronson performed at the Webby Awards on May 16, 2016.
- In 2019, he made his theatrical film debut in an uncredited role in the epic crime movie The Irishman.
- He gained recognition for lyrically and stylistically resembling New York rapper Ghostface Killah of Wu-Tang Clan with whom he collaborated alongside rapper Termanology in a song titled Meteor Hammer in 2011.
- American rappers Kool G Rap, Nas, Cameron, Mobb Deep, UGK, and the Wu-Tang Clan were cited as Bronson’s major influences.
Featured Image by Coup d’Oreille / Flickr / CC BY-SA 2.0