|Bryson Tiller Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||January 2, 1993|
Bryson Tiller is an American singer, songwriter, and rapper who has released multiple albums, tracks, extended plays, and mixtapes including A Different Christmas, True to Self, Anniversary, Trapsoul, Killer Instinct Vol. 1, Killer Instinct 2: The Nightmare Before, Sorry Not Sorry, Don’t, Somethin Tells Me, Lonely Christmas (ft. Justin Bieber and Poo Bear), Blame, Always Forever, Inhale, Outta Time (ft. Drake), Get Mine (ft. Young Thug), Exchange, Let Me Explain, and Run Me Dry.
Bryson Djuan Tiller
Louisville, Kentucky, United States
Bryson Tiller went to the Iroquois High School in his hometown and graduated in June 2020. He shared on Twitter: “I never thought about going back to school until I started thinking about my goals and how to reach them. Getting my High School diploma was step 1”.
Singer, Songwriter, Rapper
- Mother – His mother passed away when he was 4 years old.
- Siblings – He has 4 brothers.
- Others – He was raised by his grandmother along with his younger brother Eric.
Bryson Tiller has been represented by –
- Creative Artists Agency
- Just A Regular Day Management
Hip hop and R&B
His net worth had been $2 Million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
79 kg or 174 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Bryson Tiller has dated –
- Markea Bivens – Bryson had a daughter, Harley with a woman named Markea Bivens. It seems they had separated by the time, he found fame. In June 2016, he tweeted a picture of Bivens with his daughter with a heart emoji as the caption, which led to speculation that he had got back together with her. Some tabloids were even reporting that they had got engaged. However, it proved to be a mindless rumor.
- Cheyanne Sparks – Tiller met Cheyanne Sparks through mutual friends in 2011. They were introduced to work on a music project together. They started dating in 2015 with Sparks moving in to live with him in Louisville soon after. It was reported that Sparks was pretty close to Tiller’s former girlfriend Bivens. In March 2017, it was announced that Sparks was expecting twin girls. The duo eventually broke up.
- Kendra Bailey – He started dating Kendra Bailey in the year 2018 and their daughter was born the following year.
- Kehlani (2020) – It was RUMORed that he had an encounter with singer, songwriter, and dancer Kehlani in October 2020.
Race / Ethnicity
- Loves to wear baseball caps
In 2017, the automobile brand Subaru created a TV commercial for the Impreza car, which was titled as Congratulations Bryson Tiller. The advert was created to congratulate Tiller for winning the Best New R&B Artist award at iHeartRadio Awards.
Best Known For
- The immense popularity of his debut single, Don’t, that has been remixed by several popular artists
- The success of his studio album, True to Self, that has managed to reach the top position in Billboard 200 charts
In October 2015, Bryson released his debut studio album, Trapsoul.
First TV Show
In May 2016, he made his first TV show appearance as a musical guest on the talk show, Late Night with Seth Meyers.
Bryson Tiller Favorite Things
- Music Inspirations – Drake, T-Pain, and The Dream
- Video Games – Grand Theft Auto, Mario Bros
Source – CapitalXtra.com, LALive.com
Bryson Tiller Facts
- He had a budget of $600 (including funds allotted for the purchase of studio equipment) to create his famous single, Don’t, which managed to reach the 13th position in Billboard Hot 100 chart.
- Before he found success in his music career, he had pretty dire financial conditions as he was forced to sleep in his car. In his struggling period, he also worked at UPS and Papa John’s Pizza.
- The Canadian rapper Drake was very impressed by his single Don’t and he even offered him an opportunity to sign up with his music label, OVO Sound. However, Tiller decided to go with RCA Records.
- In September 2015, Rolling Stones magazine included him in the list featuring “10 New Artists You Need to Know”.
- To fulfill his dreams of becoming a rapper, he shifted his base to Miami.
- Initially, he was more eager to become a songwriter than becoming a rapper. However, the success of “Don’t” led to everything happening differently than he had imagined.
- He has even written a song about the date on which the hit single “Don’t” was released. In Ten Nine Fourteen, he also discussed the impact of the hit single on his life.
- He started making music at the age of 15. By the age of 17, he had released his debut mixtape, Killer Instinct Vol.1.
- While growing up, he wasn’t a good student. He used to be in detention a lot for skipping classes. He also used to get in trouble with homework.
- In January 2017, Forbes magazine included Bryson in the 30 under 30 feature, which included entrepreneurs, celebrities, and entertainers that have found tremendous success under the age of 30.
- Tiller loves to indulge in track racing in his free time. He is also a passionate Yu-Gi-Oh! trading cards collector.
- In recognition of his achievements, Louisville’s Mayor Greg Fischer gave him the keys to the city in May 2016.
- Some of his musical influences include artists like R. Kelly, Lil Wayne, Chris Brown, Drake, Jazmine Sullivan, Usher, Rihanna, Beyoncé, Jay-Z, The Notorious B.I.G., and Mary J. Blige.
- On October 2, 2020, he released his 3rd studio album Anniversary (stylized as A N N I V E R S A R Y) via RCA Records and it peaked at number #4 on the US Top R&B/Hip-Hop Albums (Billboard) chart, at number #5 on the US Billboard 200 chart, and at number #6 on the Canadian Albums (Billboard) chart.
- Visit his official website @ brysontiller.com.