|Chris Brown Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 1 in|
|Date of Birth||May 5, 1989|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Chris Brown is an American singer, songwriter, rapper, dancer, and actor who became the first male artist since 1997 to have his debut single top the chart when his first single Run It! peaked on the Billboard Hot 100 chart. Over the years, he has released several albums like Exclusive, Chris Brown, Fortune, Heartbreak on a Full Moon, X, F.A.M.E., Indigo, Royalty, Fan of a Fan: The Album (with Tyga), and Graffiti. Moreover, he has also received multiple accolades like a Grammy Award, multiple BET Awards, Billboard Music Awards, and Soul Train Music Awards.
Christopher Maurice Brown
Tappahannock, Virginia, United States
Chris was a student at Essex High School, Virginia till 2005. Then he moved to New York to have a career in music.
Recording artist, dancer, actor, rapper, singer, songwriter
- Father – Clinton Brown (Corrections Officer at Prison, Virginia)
- Mother – Joyce Hawkins (Ex-Day Care Centre Director)
- Siblings – Lytrell Bundy (Older Sister) (Bank Officer)
- Others – Charles Randolph Brown (Paternal Grandfather), Mary Elizabeth Baylor (Paternal Grandmother), Clifton William Bundy, Sr. (Maternal Grandfather), Mary Elsie Blagmon (Maternal Grandmother)
Chris is the youngest child of his parents.
Abou Thiam, VP, A&R, Def Jam
He is the brother of Akon.
Chris Brown has also been signed with these agencies –
- BuzzLoop Marketing, LLC, Public Relations Agency, Mechanicsville, Virginia, United States
- The Tina Davis Company, Music Artist Management Company, Fort Lee, New Jersey, United States
- NiteVision Management
- Wilhelmina Models
R&B, Urban, Pop, hip-hop, dance
Vocals, Organ, Drums
CBE, Jive, RCA Records
According to CelebrityNetWorth.com, his net worth was $50 million in 2023.
6 ft 1 in or 185 cm
82 kg or 181 pounds
Girlfriends / Spouse
Chris is the kind of man with whom any girl can fall in love. So it’s not strange that the guy has a long love list. Here’s a list of his love interests so far.
- Kelly Rowland – An American recording artist, singer, Kelly and Chris were said to be in an affair with each other, sometime in their life. Both starred together in the film ‘Think Like a Man’, and the affair was said to be started during the shooting. Though, it was not confirmed and hence is a RUMOR.
- Lisa Ann (2010) – Chris also encountered a relationship with adult actress Lisa for some time in 2010, but the relationship wasn’t too long. Again, it was a rumor.
- Lil Mama – An American singer, songwriter, and rapper. Both were of the same age and same industry, and as a result, both got together for some time in their life to feel love. Chris and Lil were together for the song “Shawty Get Loose” in 2008.
- Paris Hilton – An American heiress, socialite, TV personality, businesswoman, fashion designer, entrepreneur, model, actress, producer, author, and singer. Chris and Paris dated each other for some time, but the dating never turned into a serious relationship between the duo.
- Keshia Chante (2006-07) – A Canadian singer-songwriter, model, actress, philanthropist, and fashion icon. Chris and Keshia were in a relationship for almost two years. Both got together while shooting for Chris’s song “Shortie Like Mine”.
- Karrine Steffans (2007) – In June 2007, he had an encounter with author Karrine Steffans.
- Erica Jackson (2009) – An American model. Chris and Erica were from the same state of Virginia. Both dated each other in 2009, as reported by New York’s Daily News. After the affair news was leaked, both were spotted together several times with each other, but sadly only for that year.
- Amber Rose (2009) – Model, television presenter, and actor Amber Rose hooked up with Chris Brown in July 2009. She was still in a relationship with Kanye West.
- Natasha Ellie (2009) – An American model. Natasha is said to be the girl behind the fight between Chris and Rihanna in 2009 when Chris injured Rihanna. As per the reports, Natasha texted Chris after which he got out of control and had a rumorous fight.
- Natalie Mejia (2009) – A group member of the American girl group “Girlicious”. There was a RUMOR in the year that both are together after they were spotted together at a tattoo parlor. But the news, later on, proved to be just a RUMOR.
- Natalie Nunn (2009) – An American reality TV star. There was a RUMOR that both are in a relationship as Natalie was revealing about the same, but Chris denied it saying that he didn’t even know her and she is crazy.
- Joanna Hernandez (2009) – An American reality TV star. Chris and Joanna found their name together in a media RUMOR together in 2009, making Joanna the sixth girl on the love list of Chris for the year, but the affair news was just and only “a rumor.”
- Tina Davis (2009) – Chris Brown was RUMORed to have hooked up with Tina Davis in 2009.
- Jasmine Sanders (2010) – An American model. They got together in 2010. Everybody came to know about the relationship when Chris posted a photograph of her with himself on his Twitter account. But soon, the playboy moved on to other girls.
- Joie Chavis (2010) – In January 2010, he also hooked up with glamor model Joie Chavis.
- Rhea Kerwin (2010) – It is RUMORed that he had an encounter with Rhea Kerwin in January 2010.
- Rhea (2010) – An American singer and ex-member of Pharrell’s group NERD. Chris and Rhea spent time together at New Year’s party that year in South Beach. The dating was there, but not the long relationship.
- Simply Jess (2010-2012) – It is alleged that the rapper dated glamor model Simply Jess from October 2010 to March 2012.
- Karrueche Tran (2010-2015) – An American model. The dating between the two came out in November 2010 when Tran was emerging as an aspiring model in the fashion industry. The duo ended their affair in October 2012. Chris made a statement that he ended the relationship as he didn’t want to see Tran hurt over his friendship with Rihanna. Chris also released a video the very next day after making the above statement featuring him, Tran, and Rihanna. They reconciled later in 2013 and split again in March 2015.
- Suelyn Medeiros (2011) – Chris’s name was attached to the Brazilian model for some time in 2011 when he was dating Tran and trying to patch up with Rihanna. At last, this relationship between the two was declared as a RUMOR and the other two carried on as they were before this RUMORed news.
- Draya Michele (2011) – An American reality TV star. Only Draya spoke about it saying that she, Chris, and Tran were very good friends. She stated that she and Chris were just friends and that the relationship was between him and Tran. And that’s how the so-called relationship ended.
- Nicole Scherzinger (2012) – An American recording artist and TV personality. The RUMORed relationship started when news came out in the media that the two had a passionate night. But the end came to the news when the friends of two came out saying that both are just good friends.
- Ayem Nour (2012) – Chris was rumored to be dating model Ayem Nour in 2012. The rumors started when Ayem claimed to have slept with him. However, she later denied all the rumors saying that she lied to the media and that the two never slept together.
- Rihanna (2007-2013) – A Barbadian recording artist, fashion designer, and actress. Both became friends in 2005 (but had first met in 2004 during a promo event), but the friendship turned into a romantic affair in 2008. The couple once ended their affair in March 2009 after a domestic violence case. The duo again patched up in October 2012 after Chris apologized to Rihanna for what he did. They finally separated in March 2013.
- Brittany Renner – Chris reportedly dated model Brittany Renner in the past. In her book, Judge This Cover, Brittany explained their relationship in the chapter, Malpractice.
- Keisha Kimball (2013) – Chris had a fling with model Keisha Kimball in 2013.
- Nia Amey (2013) – Brown had a fling with an adult model, Nia Amey in September 2013. During this time, Nia Amey got pregnant and gave birth to a child, named Royalty on June 17, 2014.
- Karizma Ramir (2013) – Glamor model, Karizma Ramir and Chris Brown reportedly went out from January to November 2013.
- Blair Pena (2013-2015) – He was romantically involved with model Blair Pena between November 2013 to June 2015.
- Anara Atanes (2014) – RUMOR
- Rita Ora (2015) – RUMOR
- Indya Marie (2015) – Around March-April 2015, Brown was romantically linked with model Indya Marie.
- Briona Mae (2015) – Glamor model Briona Mae and Brown had a fling in February 2015.
- Amy Shehab (2015) – After splitting from Indya, he started romancing another model Amy Shehab. They also separated after remaining together for 3 months in August 2015.
- Tinashe (2015) – Chris dated briefly singer Tinashe in 2015.
- Ammika Harris (2015-2016) – Chris then hooked up with model Ammika Harris from September 2015 to July 2016.
- Cydney Christine (2016) – In September 2016, he was seen dating Cydney Christine (aka Cici).
- Krista Santiago (2016) – In October 2016, he hooked up with model Krista Santiago.
- Montana Tucker (2016) – Chris Brown had a fling with singer, dancer, actress, model, social media personality, and YouTuber, Montana Tucker, in the year 2016.
- Vanessa Vargas (2017) – In January 2017, he started dating another model Vanessa Vargas.
- Agnez Mo (2017-2019) – In December 2017, Chris Brown was spotted getting close to the Indonesian singer and actress Agnez Mo during DJ Khaled‘s birthday party. Although nothing was made official, the couple was busy uploading pictures on their social media profiles which somehow justified the rumors regarding their affair. They remained together until early 2019.
- Jordyn Woods (2018) – Rumor
- Diamond Brown (2019)
- DaniLeigh (2020) – Rumor
- Gina Huynh (2020) – Rumor
Race / Ethnicity
Chris Brown has African-American ancestry.
He prefers to dye his hair ‘Blonde’.
Chris has a body with perfect abs. He also dyed his hair blonde in 2012 to look a bit different but changed back to his natural hair color after April 2012.
Chris Brown’s body specifications might be –
- Chest – 41 in or 104 cm
- Arms / Biceps – 14 in or 35.5 cm
- Waist – 33 in or 84 cm
Chris has appeared in commercials on –
- Forever Wrigley Doublemint (2009)
- Coke Zero (2012)
- Apple’s Siri, etc.
Brands that add glamour quotient to the star-studded personality of Breezy are Porsche, Rolex, Versace, Lamborghini, Calvin Klein, and many more.
Best Known For
Chris is best known for his studio albums. He is best known to date for his hit single “Run It!” from his first studio album “Chris Brown.”
Chris Brown (2005). The album was released on November 29 under Jive Records. The album peaked at No. 2 on Billboard 200. The single “Run It!” from the album peaked at No. 1 on Billboard Hot 100.
Stomp The Yard (2007). It was a drama and dance film which was produced by Rainforest Films. The film was released under Sony Pictures’ Screen Gems division. Chris played the role of ‘Duron.’
Chris Sainsbury. See his workout routine and diet plan.
Chris Brown’s Favorite Things
- Favorite TV Shows – Boondocks, The Tyra Banks Show
- Favorite Food – Gatorade/Powerade, Lobster, Pasta, Strawberry Cheesecake, and Sushi
- Favorite Colors – Grey and Red
- Favorite Accessories – Sunglasses, Watch and SnapBack Hats
Chris Brown’s Facts
- Chris learned to sing and dance at a very young age.
- Chris was a part of a church choir when he was young. He also participated in several local talent shows while he was young.
- Chris Brown is the first male lead artist after Diddy (1997) whose debut single topped the Billboard Hot 100.
- His first studio album “Chris Brown” was certified Double Platinum by the Recording Industry Association of America(RIAA).
- Chris’s second studio album “Exclusive”(2007) produced 3 successful singles – ‘Kiss Kiss’ featuring T-Pain, ‘With You’ and ‘Forever’.
- ‘Exclusive’ was also double-certified by RIAA.
- His single ‘Kiss Kiss’ from ‘Exclusive’ also topped the Billboard Hot 100, making it the second single for the singer to do so.
- Chris’s 3rd studio album Graffiti (2009) produced a top-twenty single “I Can Transform Ya”. The single also featured Lil Wayne and Swizz Beatz.
- Breezy’s 4th studio album “F.A.M.E.” topped the Billboard 200.
- F.A.M.E. produced hit singles – “Yeah 3x”, “Look At Me Now” featuring Lil Wayne & Busta Rhymes, and “Beautiful People” featuring Benny Benassi.
- Chris cites Sam Cooke, Stevie Wonder, Donnie Hathaway, Michael Jackson, and Usher as his musical influences.
- In November 2020, he had joined the subscription-based website named OnlyFans for which he had kept the fees at $20 per month.
- In April 2021, his yellow and white Porsche sustained damage to the front and back after being involved in an accident at a party in West Hollywood while it was parked outside with the valet.
- In April 2021, he was sued by his cleaning lady named Patricia Avila who claimed that one of his dogs had bitten her sister and had ripped 3 to 4 inches of skin off her arm.
- In June 2021, he was reportedly accused of assaulting a woman at his home. The woman claimed that Chris had struck her in the face.
- In 2021, Brown was ranked #38 in the list of “50 Most Influential People on Twitter” as per Brandwatch Consumer Research. Taylor Swift was ranked #1.
- In January 2022, a woman filed a $20 million lawsuit against Chris, accusing him of s*xual assault. The woman claimed that Chris drugged and s*xually assaulted her in Miami in December 2020.
- Chris likes neatness and everything tidy.
- He is the only singer who got imprisoned and had a #1 record at the same time.
- Chris is trained in martial arts and boxing.
- He owns over a dozen outlets of Burger King.
- He got his first tattoo at the age of 13.
- Chris loves painting murals and donating the majority of the profit to charity.
- After 2000, he went to the church in 2015, after a huge gap of 15 years.
- He likes to read comic books.
- He co-directs all his videos apart from editing.
- At the age of 15, he purchased a house for his mother for $1 million.
- Chris doesn’t eat beef or pork.
- At 6, he eyewitnessed a suicide attempt.
- Chris Brown considers himself a man of many emotions.
- Unlike many people, his first car was actually a Lamborghini.
- In the very first year of creating his clothing line, he earned $4 million.
- During the 2022 American Music Awards, Chris won the “Favorite Male R&B Artist” award.
- In April 2023, a music producer accused him of assault and claimed that Chris had hit him over the head with a bottle at The Tape club in London on February 19, 2023.
- In May 2023, Chris reportedly got into a physical altercation with singer Usher at his birthday party in Las Vegas.