Khaled Mohamed Khaled
Khaled, Terror Squad, The Don Dada, Mr. Miami, Beat Novacane, Arab Attack
New Orleans, Louisiana, United States
DJ Khaled went to Dr. Phillips High School in Orlando.
A&R, Record producer, DJ, radio personality, rapper, hype man
- Father – was a musician and played Arab music.
- Mother – played Arab music.
- Siblings – One brother
DJ Khaled is represented by United Talent Agency.
Hip hop, R&B
Turntables, keyboards, sampler
We the Best, Republic, Roc Nation, Epic, Young Money Entertainment, Cash Money Records, Terror Squad, Def Jam South
5 ft 6 in or 168 cm
117.5 kg or 259 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
DJ Khaled has dated –
- Nicole Tuck – Khaled started dating Nicole Tuck well before he became famous. Nicole was with him during his initial struggling days in Miami music scene. However, their relationship hasn’t been completely free of controversy. In July 2013, Khaled professed his love for Nicki Minaj and even showed off $500,000 engagement ring as part of his marriage proposal. He later claimed that he was just showing his appreciation for Nicki. In 2016, he got engaged with Nicole. She gave birth to a son, Asahd Tuck Khaled in October 2016.
Race / Ethnicity
He has Palestinian ancestry.
- Short cropped hairstyle
- Bushy beard
- Overweight body
DJ Khaled has endorsed / appeared in TV commercials for
- Silk Almond Milk (2016)
- TurboTax from Intuit (January 2017)
- CÎROC Mango
- 22 Days Nutrition
- Bang & Olufsen
- Diamond Supply Co.
- Finga Licking
Best Known For
- Being the radio host of WEDR, a Miami based urban music radio station.
- His role as DJ in hip hop group Terror Squad.
DJ Khaled released his debut studio album Listennn… the Album in June 2006 which reached #3 on US’s Top Rap Albums.
As an actor, DJ Khaled first appeared in the 2002 action crime film Shottas as Richie’s Henchman.
Khaled eats egg whites daily.
He does several exercises at home. He does elliptical, stretches, different exercises involving bodyweight, etc. Have a look at this video where he explains his workout regime.
DJ Khaled Favorite Things
- Animal – Lion
- Album – Til Shiloh by Reggae singer Buju Banton
- Athlete – Michael Jordan
- Sneakers – Jordan 3s
- Food – Soul Food
- Books – Quran
Source – US Magazine
DJ Khaled Facts
- Before becoming a successful DJ, he used to work at a New Orleans record store Odyssey. However, he was fired from the job for making phone calls to record companies from the office phone.
- DJ Khaled is the co-owner of the Finga Licking, a Miami based garden restaurant.
- He loves to collect sneakers and his sneakers collection is in thousands.
- He decided to drop his Arab Attack moniker in aftermath of the September 11 twin tower attack as he believed it would be disrespectful towards the terrorist attack victims.
- His popularity bounced off the charts in late 2015 after he started a snapchat series that highlighted his keys to success.
- In November 2016, he published a book titled, The Keys, which featured his real-life anecdotes and his views on what it takes to become successful.
- DJ Khaled has an e-commerce website @ wethebeststore.com.
- Follow DJ Khaled on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and MySpace.