|Vanessa Hudgens Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 1 in|
|Date of Birth||December 14, 1988|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Vanessa Hudgens is an American actress, voiceover artist, stage actress, producer, and singer who became popular with her role as Gabriella Montez in the High School Musical film series. In addition to that, she has also been cast in a variety of roles in shows and movies like Sucker Punch, The Frozen Ground, Dog Days, Freaks of Nature, Polar, Drunk History, Robot Chicken, Drake & Josh, and The Suite Life of Zack & Cody.
Vanessa Anne Hudgens
Nessa, V, Van, Baby V, Vanney
Salinas, California, United States
As her singing career was started at the age of 8, she has not studied much. However, she briefly attended Orange County High School of the Arts which was followed by homeschooling with tutors.
Actress, Voiceover Artist, Stage Actress, Producer, Singer
- Father – Gregory Hudgens (Firefighter)
- Mother – Gina (née Guangco) (Worked in office jobs)
- Siblings – Stella (Younger Sister) (Actress)
She has been represented by –
- Untitled Entertainment, Talent Management Company, Beverly Hills, California, United States
- William Morris Agency
- Creative Artists Agency
Pop, Dance, R&B
5 ft 1 in or 155 cm
50 kg or 110 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Vanessa Hudgens has dated –
- Drake Bell (2005) – Vanessa was rumored to be with Drake in 2005. She appeared on Drake’s show, Drake & Josh. Then, she took her n*de pictures and sent them to Drake. On being asked, Drake revealed that he didn’t get any of her pics. But, this news became hot when her pics hit the internet.
- Zac Efron (2005-2010) – Vanessa and Zac performed together in the High School Musical series. Their relationship went from ON screen to OFF screen as well, which started in September 2005. They dated for over 5 years until December 2010. They had a safe bonding without any drama or cheating scandal.
- Josh Hutcherson (2011) – They first met in 2011 while filming for the 2012 movie Journey 2: The Mysterious Island. The duo dated from January 2011 to September 2011. Their relationship status was confirmed by dailymail.co.uk.
- Austin Butler (2011-2020) – Austin and Vanessa were first seen in September 2011 at a milkshake joint followed by a red carpet event. They were seen kissing at LAX nightclub in December. After remaining together for nearly 9 years, they separated in January 2020 due to long-distance problems. The separation was amicable.
- Kyle Kuzma (2020) – In January 2020, Vanessa was seen on a dinner date with Los Angeles Lakers star, Kyle Kuzma. There was no confirmation from either side about the possible dating, hence it remained a rumor.
- Cole Tucker (2020-Present) – In November 2020, Vanessa was seen with the baseball player, Cole Tucker holding hands during a date night in Los Angeles. They also celebrated the New Year 2021 together.
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (Asian, Hispanic, and White)
She is of English, Scottish, and Irish descent on her father’s side and has Filipino, Spanish, and Chinese roots on her mother’s side.
- Very dark eyes
- Long dark hair
- Soft voice
33-24-34 in or 84-61-86 cm
- Sears Arrive (spokesperson in film and print ads since 2007)
- Neutrogena (spokesperson in film and print ads since 2007)
- Sears` Arrive (spokesperson in film and print ads since summer 2008)
She was raised a Catholic but later became a non-denominational Christian. She has also attended the Los Angeles affiliate church of Hillsong Church.
Best Known For
She is best known for portraying the role of Gabriella Montez in High School Musical starting from 2006 and its related sequels in the years 2007 and 2008.
Vanessa’s first album was titled V released on September 26, 2006, under the label “Hollywood”. There are a total of 12 tracks in this studio album of hers.
The 2003 American drama film Thirteen is her first film, in which she portrayed the role of Noel.
First TV Show
In 2002, she got a chance to appear in the American sitcom television series Still Standing. She did the role of Tiffany when she appeared in episode #4 of season 1 titled “Still Rocking”.
She has done other shows as well, but mostly they are also just 1 or 2 appearances.
Vanessa Hudgens had been doing a 90 minutes workout with her personal trainer. She has achieved a nice physique by doing kettlebell workout for 6 months for the 2011 movie Sucker Punch. Now, she needs to maintain her best figure and probably, that she knows very well, as she is now focusing on yoga and pilates.
See her exercise regime and eating plan.
Vanessa Hudgens Favorite Things
- Favorite Food – Chocolate, sushi
- Favorite TV Program – Degrassi: The Next Generation
- Favorite Movies – Thirteen (2003), The Nightmare Before Christmas (1993), Moulin Rouge! (2001)
- Favorite Color – Red
- Favorite Fashion Idols – Natalie Wood
- Favorite Music Genre – Rock
- Favorite Singers – Alicia Keys, Celine Dion
- Favorite Song to Perform in Concert – Let’s Dance
- Favorite Hobby – Photography
Vanessa Hudgens Facts
- Vanessa’s father was a firefighter while her mother held a succession of office jobs.
- Vanessa has pets too. She earlier had Shadow Hudgens (Dog) and Cheetah (and it is not a wild animal; it is just the name). As of 2020, she had a dog named Darla.
- All of Vanessa’s grandparents were musicians.
- She started her career at the age of 8 by singing in local theaters and appearing in productions like Carousel, Cinderella, and others.
- She is fond of horror movies.
- She is the older sister of Stella Hudgens.
- She recorded her debut studio album V in just 2 months.
- Vanessa had desired to study business in college.
- Once, she had a thought to audition in the famous TV show “American Idol”.
- Over the years, she has also been a part of several stage productions like Dr. Seuss’ How the Grinch Stole Christmas! The Musical, The 24 Hour Plays, Gigi, Charlotte’s Web, The Wizard of Oz, Rent, The Hunchback of Notre Dame, and The Music Man.
- During the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic in March 2020, she found herself in the midst of controversy as she said it was “inevitable” that people would die from the virus. The statement was deemed to be irresponsible and insensitive on her part and she later apologized for the same.
- Vanessa is best friends with singer GG Magree. They both stayed in shape during the pandemic by working out at the Dogpound gym. Vanessa shared a video about the same on YouTube.
- Vanessa had hosted the MTV Movie & TV Awards: Greatest of All Time, aired in December 2020. It was in exchange for an actual award show and showed the special and ‘best of’ moments in film and television from the 1980s until 2020.