|Cole Tucker Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 3 in|
|Date of Birth||July 3, 1996|
Cole Tucker is an American professional baseball player who has been widely recognized for having played shortstop and outfielder for the Pittsburgh Pirates of Major League Baseball (MLB) after being selected by the team in the 1st round of the 2014 MLB draft. He had previously committed to participating at the University of Arizona and had spent the next few years playing for the Gulf Coast League Pirates, West Virginia Power, Bradenton Marauders, as well as Altoona Curve before being chosen for the Pirates’ main roster at the beginning of the 2019 season following which he had made his major league debut in April of that year. He is the recipient of several honors and titles including being named the Pirates‘ “5th-Best Prospect” by MLB.com in 2018.
Cole Bryson Tucker
Phoenix, Arizona, United States
Arizona, United States
He went to Mountain Pointe High School in Phoenix in Arizona, where he used to play for the school’s baseball team.
Professional Baseball Player
- Siblings – Carson Tucker (Younger Brother) (Baseball Player), Quinn Tucker (Younger Brother) (Photographer/Filmmaker)
6 ft 3 in or 190.5 cm
82 kg or 181 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
He has dated –
- Vanessa Hudgens (2020-Present) – He started dating actress, producer, and singer Vanessa who was photographed holding hands with him while out in Los Angeles on November 21, 2020. On the same evening, she had posted a picture of herself on Instagram mentioning that it was her “Date night”. Vanessa made their relationship Instagram-official on February 14, 2021, when she shared the couple’s pictures together. In November 2021, they made their red carpet debut during the Tick, Tick… Boom! premiere at the 2021 AFI Festival. On December 29, 2021, the couple celebrated their 1-year anniversary.
Race / Ethnicity
Mixed (Black and White)
He is of African-American descent on his father’s side of the family while his mother is white.
- Tall stature
- Dimpled smile
- Thick, curly, and flowing hair
Cole Tucker Favorite Things
- Grew Up As A Fan Of – The Arizona Diamondbacks
- One Of His Best Friends – Mitch Keller whom he has simply adored having a lot of fun playing with him and having marveled at how he has got it all including throwing strikes, having fuzz, having a really good breaking ball, and the fact that he has been working on the changeup
Source – MLB
Cole Tucker Facts
- He was brought up in Phoenix in Arizona.
- Tucker has affirmed it to have been a dream come true for him when he hit a home run at Chase Field in 2019 along with even getting the ball. He has recalled that ever since he was in elementary school, he was aware that Major League Baseball was something that everyone did and it was his goal and his dream to get there. Cole has gone on to state that to be so close to where his journey had begun was one of the most wonderful experiences he ever had and it was his home where he had grown up having come to games and learned baseball in the place. He has revealed that he had taught himself how to read by reading the D-backs media guides. He has disclosed that after the game, he had walked back onto Chase Field looking around the stadium one more time and soaking up the moment.
- Cole has been known to be a unique baseball player as he is able to switch hit having batted both righty and lefty.
Featured Image by Cole Tucker / Instagram