Dallas, Texas, United States
Dallas, Texas, United States
Rachel Lindsay went to the University of Texas at Austin. She studied sports management and kinesiology at the university and graduated with Bachelor’s degree in 2007.
She later got enrolled at the Marquette University in Milwaukee and graduated with a law degree in 2011.
Attorney and TV personality
- Father – Sam A. Lindsay (United States District Judge)
- Mother – Kathy Lindsay
- Siblings – Constance Lindsay (Older Sister)
5 ft 4 in or 163 cm
52 kg or 115 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Rachel Lindsay has dated
- Nick Viall (2017) – Rachel hooked up with software sales executive Nick Viall in early months of 2017. They had hooked up while appearing in the 21st season of the reality TV show, The Bachelor. In course of the show, they had grown pretty close to each other with both spending nights together and confessing falling for each other. However, their short-lived relationship ended in March 2017, after he dumped her in one of the episodes of the show.
- Bryan Abasolo (2017-Present) – While appearing in the 13th season of the reality TV show, The Bachelorette, Lindsay started going out with Bryan Abasolo, the Miami based chiropractor. In November, it was reported that they had started living together. By the end of the month, they had got engaged.
Race / Ethnicity
She is African American.
- Petite figure
- Broad smile
Rachel Lindsay hasn’t done endorsement work for any brand.
Best Known For
- Having appeared as one of the contestants on the reality TV show, The Bachelor.
- Being selected as the bachelorette in the dating TV show, The Bachelorette.
She hasn’t been cast in any theatrical film till date.
First TV Show
In January 2017, Rachel Lindsay made her first TV show appearance in The Bachelor.
Rachel Lindsay has always been very particular about her workout routine. However, she has made changes to her workout regime and has moved away from running and towards gym workouts. She has even hired a personal trainer, David Robinson, who has worked with a host of NFL athletes.
She usually starts her workout with stretching moves. For the main workout, she does a host of exercises that are focused on full body conditioning. It comprises of pushups, high knees, lunges, squats, bicep curls, and tire jumps. She also throws some punches with weights in the workout session.
Rachel Lindsay Favorite Things
- NFL Team – Dallas Cowboys
Source – E Online
Rachel Lindsay Facts
- When she was cast in the 13th season of The Bachelorette, she became the first African American woman to be made the bachelorette in the history of the show.
- She is fond of body art and has got a bible verse tattooed on her left waist. She has also got ‘Reciprocity’ inked on her right ribcage.
- Follow her on Twitter and Instagram.
Featured Image by Rachel Lindsay / Instagram