|Bryan Abasolo Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||February 15, 1980|
Bryan Abasolo is an American television personality and chiropractor who burst into the spotlight after appearing as a contestant on the 13th season of The Bachelorette (2017-2018) and emerging as the winner. He solidified his fame by getting featured in several other TV shows including Access Hollywood (2018-2019). Bryan has accumulated more than 360k followers on Instagram.
Florida, United States
After graduating high school, Bryan went on to attend the University of Florida, where he acquired a Bachelor of Arts in Sociology in 2003. He later attended the Palmer College of Chiropractic where he got his chiropractic license in 2007.
Television Personality, Chiropractor
- Siblings – He has 1 sister and 2 brothers.
6 ft 2 in or 188 cm
85 kg or 187.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
He has dated –
- Genavieve Boué
- Rachel Lindsay (2017-Present) – While appearing in season 13 of the reality TV program The Bachelorette, Bryan began going out with attorney and television personality Rachel Lindsay. In November, it was reported that they had started to live together and by the end of the month, they became engaged. On August 24, 2019, they got married in Cancun, Mexico.
Race / Ethnicity
He is of Colombian descent.
- Sharp features
- Tall stature
- Light beard and mustache
He has endorsed or promoted several brands such as Sumo Citrus.
Bryan Abasolo Favorite Things
- Flower – Orchid
- TV Shows – Sports Center as he has loved sports and discussing it with his friends while relying on the enjoyable program for the relevant valuable information, The Bachelor/Bachelorette series
Source – Fandom
Bryan Abasolo Facts
- He was raised in Miami in Florida.
- Bryan has recalled that his first job was as a filing clerk when he was 15 years old, at a company his mother used to work for.
- He has been a chiropractic physician and clinic director, having worked in Miami in Florida.
- Bryan has disclosed that his guilty pleasures have comprised of going down deep dark holes on Instagram, oversleeping, and also binge-watching scripted television series and reality programs.
- He has been very close with his mother. He has also enjoyed a beautiful bond with his nephew and niece named Lukas and Scarlett, respectively.
- Bryan has stated that the first thing he has done after waking up has been to give thanks for another day, following which he has turned on his confidence and cool attitude, and gone to drink some coffee.
- He has revealed that if he could be someone else just for a day, he would have loved to be Bill Gates, as he has been so selfless and charitable. He has craved to feel the incredible gratification of donating a lot of money in order to help people all around the world.
- If Abasolo could enjoy any superpower, it would be to teleport to whichever place he wanted at any given moment in the past or present, with the ability to take his near and dear ones along with him.
- If Bryan could be any fictional character, he would love to be Batman.
- One of the most amusing things he has read about himself online has been a social media troll that stated that he had cheek implants.
Featured Image by Bryan Abasolo / Instagram