|Evelyn Sharma Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4¼ in|
|Date of Birth||July 12, 1986|
|Spouse||Dr. Tushaan Bhindi|
Evelyn Sharma is a German model, actress, and entrepreneur who has worked primarily in Indian films such as Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani, From Sydney with Love, Jab Harry Met Sejal, Nautanki Saala, Kuch Kuch Locha Hai, Main Tera Hero, X Ray: The Inner Image, Hindi Medium, Yaariyan, Kissebaaz, Gaddar: The Traitor, Saaho, Bhaiaji Superhit, Ishqedarriyaan, and Jack and Dil.
Evelyn Lakshmi Sharma
Frankfurt, Hesse, Germany
Evelyn Sharma has studied business.
Model, Actress, Entrepreneur
5 ft 4¼ in or 163 cm
62 kg or 136.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Evelyn Sharma has dated –
- Tushaan Bhindi (2019-Present) – She got engaged to an Indo-Australian dental surgeon and entrepreneur, Tushaan Bhindi, in October 2019. The duo got married on May 15, 2021, in Brisbane, Australia. In November 2021, the couple welcomed their first child, daughter Ava Rania Bhindi via c-section.
Race / Ethnicity
Mixed (Asian and White)
Evelyn Sharma is of Punjabi (Indian) descent on her father’s side and has German roots on her maternal side.
Evelyn Sharma Facts
- She made her Bollywood debut in the Hindi film, From Sydney with Love, in 2012.
- Evelyn Sharma has also gained popularity with her role as Lara Khanna in the 2013 Hindi-language coming-of-age romantic comedy-drama film, Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani, which stars Ranbir Kapoor, Deepika Padukone, Aditya Roy Kapur, and Kalki Koechlin.
- She appeared as Veronica, Vikrant’s girlfriend, in the 2014 Hindi-language romantic action comedy film, Main Tera Hero, starring Nargis Fakhri, Varun Dhawan, and Ileana D’Cruz.
- In 2019, she made her Tollywood debut as Jennifer in the action thriller film, Saaho, which became one of the highest-grossing Indian films of the year.
- She holds German citizenship.
- Evelyn has knowledge of several languages including English, Hindi, French, Dutch, Spanish, Thai, Russian, and Tagalog of the Philippines.
Featured Image by Bollywood Hungama / bollywoodhungama.com / CC BY 3.0