|Hrush Achemyan Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||July 19, 1987|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Hranush Alexis Achemyan
Los Angeles, California, United States
Social Media Star, Makeup Artist, and Beauty Influencer
- Father – After they moved to the United States, he worked 4 jobs simultaneously to sustain their family.
- Mother – Her mother is a criminologist.
- Siblings – None
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
70 kg or 154 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
On both her parents’ sides, she is of Armenian descent.
Dark Brown (Natural)
She wears ‘Blue’ colored contact lenses.
- Curvaceous buxom figure
- Fuller lips
39-27-38 in or 99-68.5-96.5 cm
10 (US) or 42 (EU)
She is speculated to be wearing a shoe of size 6 (US).
Hrush has used her immense social media presence to push certain products and brands. Some of the promotions are done by actually using the product for her professional and personal work, and others are promoted by unboxing and introducing them. To her credit, she makes it clear which product she is personally using.
She is probably a Christian as she has been spotted celebrating Christian festivals.
Best Known For
- Having served as the makeup artists for the Kardashian and Jenner sisters and other known celebrities such as Leona Lewis, Cassie, and Karrueche Tran.
- Her immense popularity on Instagram, where she has over 2 million followers.
Hrush Achemyan Favorite Things
- Places – Cuba and the Middle East
- Worst Habit – Short-term memory loss
- Dream Client – Princess Diana
- Treasured Possession – Her grandmother’s hairbrush
- Death Row Meal – El Sauz tortas, tacos and horchata (Extra Spicy)
- Guilty Pleasure – Games of Thrones and Narcos
- Beauty Gifts – Morphe Brushes 35 Color Nature Glow Eyeshadow Palette, OUAI Haircare Dry Shampoo, Kohgendo Aqua Foundation Illuminator, Dior Crème De Rose Smoothing Plumping Lip Balm, Caudalie Instant Detox Mask, L’Oreal Voluminous Original Mascara, Wildfox Raining Gingerbread Pajama Set, Diptyque Paris Mini Candle Set, L’Occitaine Shea Butter Body Lotion
Hrush Achemyan Facts
- She got her start in fashion as an intern under the famous Los Angeles-based bridal designer, Karoza.
- Karoza helped her get the first official makeup gig as he put his 17-year-old intern forward to do the makeup of a client after her chosen makeup artist bailed out at the last minute.
- In her free time, she likes to do oil painting. In fact, she has revealed that hours spent manipulating oil paints helped her master texture and makeup colors.
- Her first celebrity client was Kim Kardashian, who hired her for the first time in 2014. She had already seen her work in person at an event and she then browsed Hrush’s Instagram page before hiring her.
- She has collaborated with renowned cosmetics brand, Tarte to launch her exclusive range of makeup products under her label, Styled by Hrush.
- In 2013, she started touring and conducting makeup classes for aspiring makeup artists all over the world. She gets invited to the most popular beauty and makeup expos.
- If she hadn’t become a makeup artist, she would have gone for an artistic and creative option such as painting and designing.
- She is quite adept at playing the flute. She even claims that she can play The Mission Impossible theme song.
- She immigrated to the United States from Armenia at the age of 5 with her family. They had moved because of the fall of the Soviet Union.
- While growing up, she wanted to become a clothes designer. However, her father wanted her to become a doctor or a lawyer.