|Melissa Rauch Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||June 23, 1980|
Melissa Rauch is an American actress, model, and comedian who is best known for portraying roles such as Bernadette Rostenkowski-Wolowitz in The Big Bang Theory, Tina in Kath & Kim, and Summer in True Blood. She has also appeared in a variety of other TV shows and films such as I Love You, Man, The Bronze, The Laundromat, Ode to Joy, 2 Miles of Bad Road, The Office, Teenage Fairytale Dropouts, Black Monday, and Night Court. She has also done voiceover work in shows and films such as Scooby-Doo! and the Beach Beastie, Blaze and the Monster Machines, Marvel’s Ant-Man, Cats & Dogs 3: Paws Unite!, Batman and Harley Quinn, and Ice Age: Collision Course. For her acting skills, she has been nominated for numerous awards such as Critics’ Choice Television Award.
Melissa Ivy Rauch
Marlboro Township, New Jersey, U.S.
Melissa Rauch attended Marlboro High School in Marlboro, New Jersey. Post that, she went to Marymount Manhattan College to earn a Bachelor in Fine Arts degree in acting in the year 2002.
- Father – David Rauch
- Mother – Susan Rauch
- Siblings – Ben Rauch (Brother)
She is signed to and is repped by Brillstein Entertainment Partners, WME, and Peikoff Mahan Law Office.
5 ft or 152 cm
57 kg or 126 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Melissa has dated –
- Winston Beigel (2006-Present) – Melissa started dating writer and producer, Winston Beigelin 2006. They are believed to have met in college much before. The duo married in 2007. Now, he is a writing partner of her. Winston wrote and produced the 2009 short movie, The Condom Killer, in which Melissa acted. In July 2017, the couple announced that they were expecting their first child together and also revealed that they had suffered a miscarriage previously. In December 2017, Melissa gave birth to a daughter named Sadie. They also have a son named Brooks (b. May 4, 2020).
Race / Ethnicity
- Short stature
- Curvaceous, and buxom figure
36-27-35 in or 91.5-68.5-89 cm
8 (US) or 40 (EU)
6.5 (US) or 37 (EU)
Melissa had appeared in Staples and Dunkin Donuts commercials. She had also done a couple of voice-overs for McDonald’s, NBC’s Saturday Night Live, and others.
Best Known For
Playing Bernadette Rostenkowski-Wolowitz on the CBS sitcom The Big Bang Theory since 2009.
She appeared in the 2006 movie Delirious for her role as Megan.
First TV Show
In 2007, she played the role as Bethany in the HBO’s 12 Miles of Bad Road. She appeared in a total of 3 episodes in season 1.
She likes to eat Amaranth. Melissa says Amaranth is like oatmeal on steroids. The meal is free of gluten, provides lots of energy to the celeb and hence is a good pre-workout meal. It moreover is a balanced meal providing proteins, minerals, fiber, and other vitamins.
Melissa Rauch Facts
- She met her future husband, Winston Beigel in college.
- She developed an interest in acting while studying in high school.
- The Big Bang Theory star cast shares some of their favorite things and views with CNN.
- Rauch got inspiration from actresses like Carol Burnett, Gilda Radner, and Meryl Streep.
- She likes to do the cooking, yoga, biking, reading, playing baseball, and kickboxing.
Featured Image by Dominick D / Flickr / CC BY-SA 2.0
I think this new young actress is just fantastic. She is definetly one to watch in the future as I think accepting the right parts will catapult her career into the memorable actress category that the greats like Marilyn Monroe are in. She is just fabulous in The Big Bang Theory. Best of Luck to her in all she does!!!