|Bryce Hall Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||August 14, 1999|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Bryce Hall is an American social media star known for his popularity on various social media platforms. He has a self-titled YouTube channel, where he has more than 4 million subscribers. He is also popular on Instagram with more than 8 million followers and Twitter, where he has more than 1.5 million followers. His TikTok profile has more than 18 million fans.
Ellicott City, Maryland, United States
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
TikTok Star (formerly Musical.ly Star)
- Mother – Lisa Hall
Bryce is represented by Michael Weist, who is the CEO of Good Times Entertainment.
5 ft 11 in or 180 cm
71 kg or 156.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Bryce has dated –
- Elle Danjean (2019)
- Addison Rae (2019-2020, 2020-2021) – Bryce was in a relationship with famous TikTok star, Addison Rae from 2019 to 2020. But, after getting separated, they sparked reconciliation rumors in October 2020 when they were seen together during Halloween. Later, Addison confirmed that they were officially dating since October 13, 2020. In 2021, it was rumored that their relationship was fake as Bryce was seen spending time with Tana Mongeau while Addison was with Dixie D’Amelio. In March 2021, they officially confirmed their split (which had happened in February 2021) and unfollowed each other on social media.
Race / Ethnicity
- Dimpled smile
- He has 2 tattoos on his forearm.
Best Known For
Being a social media star with more than 8 million followers on Instagram, more than 18 million fans on TikTok, and more than 4 million subscribers on YouTube.
Bryce Hall Favorite Things
- Song – Love Yourself by Justin Bieber
Source – YouTube
Bryce Hall Facts
- He has a pet dog named Cici.
- In August 2015, he was included in the line-up of the Press Play Tour along with many other social media stars. However, he was kicked out of the tour for flouting the rules. Bryce expressed his anger by stating that he would expose Press Play on his YouNow video. But at the behest of his fans, he did not pursue the matter further. Some people claimed that Bryce was decent on the tour and that other members got away with similar accounts of indecency.
- He has launched his own set of merchandise online.
- Bryce and Duhitzmark, who were friends before had a fallout after Mark leaked Bryce’s phone number on YouNow. In retaliation, Bryce released Mark’s number on YouNow and the two engaged in trash-talking on social media.
- He began his social media journey in late 2014.
- Bryce was brought up by a single mom as his dad was never present in his life.
- Bryce has admitted to having anxiety and going to therapy to seek help for his issues.
- Bryce Hall had dressed as DC Comics’ Joker for Halloween 2020.
- In December 2020, he had a cold war with rapper Lil Yachty when Lil Yachty’s song E-ER featured a verse about Addison Rae, Bryce’s then-girlfriend. Some fans had accused Yachty of “sexualizing young women”. Later, Yachty also offered Bryce to appear in his song, which he rejected.
- Along with Josh Richards, Bryce started an energy drink company named, Ani Energy in July 2020.
- In December 2020, he (along with Josh Richards) handed over Ani Energy drinks and Chipotle burritos to homeless people in Los Angeles.
- In December 2020, Bryce ended his dispute with Thomas Petrou and confirmed that lots of collaborations were coming soon.
- In December 2020, he was involved in a feud with Dave Portnoy, founder of Barstool Sports.
- Bryce leaked Faze Jarvis‘ phone number in December 2020 via a YouTube video after he had leaked Bryce’s girlfriend Addison Rae’s phone number.
- In January 2021, Bryce was trending on Twitter for being “not hot”.
- In February 2021, along with other Sway House members, he invested money in Sillybandz which is into making silicone rubber bands of different animals, letters, and other shapes.
- In February 2021, he felt embarrassed when he accidentally sent a message to a friend, Josh Richards which was actually intended for Addison Rae.
- In February 2021, Bryce was pranked by his then-girlfriend Addison Rae while she was on the set of American Eagle’s photoshoot.
- In March 2021, Bryce Hall self-claimed that his net worth was over $10 million in response to TikTok haters. He was 21 at that time.
- For the June 12, 2021 fight between him and Austin McBroom, he earned $5 million just to fight with him plus 4% of pay-per-view sales, and a $1 million knockout bonus.
- In April 2021, he was reportedly sued for using racial slurs to address staff during a fight at a Mexican restaurant.
Featured Image by Bryce Hall / Instagram