|Riley Hubatka Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||September 3, 2001|
|Eye Color||Light Green|
Riley Hubatka is an American social media star and model. She gained prominence by publishing comedic memes and video clips to her TikTok account, which has amassed a fanbase of more than 3 million followers and more than 85 million likes.
Social Media Star, Model
- Father – Larry Hubatka
- Mother – Kelly Hubatka
- Siblings – Lily Hubatka (Younger Sister). She also has 2 other younger sisters.
Riley Hubatka is represented by Digital Brand Architects (Talent Agent, Manager) in West Hollywood, Los Angeles, California, United States, and New York, New York, United States.
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
50 kg or 110 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Riley Hubatka has dated –
- Noah Selent (2019) – Rumor
- Bryce Hall (2021) – In July 2021, Riley was seen kissing TikTok star Bryce Hall during the sparring session of Bryce and mixed martial artist Vitor Belfort. However, both denied any romantic relationship between the two.
Race / Ethnicity
She has also dyed her hair ‘Pale Pink’ and ‘Dark Brown’ in the past.
- Beautiful eyes
- Freckled face
Riley Hubatka has endorsed brands such as –
- Maybelline New York
- ColourPop Cosmetics
- Princess Polly Boutique
- Dalmata Jewelry
- Tiffany & Co.
- Anti Social Social Club
- Nasty Gal
- Old News Vintage
- Adobe Inc.
- GLDN Jewelry
- Planet 21 Salon
- Urban Outfitters
- Mega Yacht Clothing
Riley Hubatka Favorite Things
- Food – Tacos, Acai Berries, Burritos
- Funny Quote – “When life gives you lemons, you just gotta squeeze them. If you don’t want to, that’s okay because lemons can be thrown too and used as a weapon.”
Riley Hubatka Facts
- She attributes much of her success as a model and social media star to the support of her family.
- According to her, if people see her in something other than a hoodie, they should consider themselves lucky.
- She and her sisters use the same shower products and share each other’s clothes.
- Riley has collaborated with TikTok stars such as Ansley Minor, Eliza Minor, Avani Gregg, Payton Moormeier, and Amélie Zilber.
- Until late 2019 or early 2020, Riley was afraid to try skateboarding, a sport she always wanted to attempt mastering.
- Members of her fanbase think she physically resembles Billie Eilish and has a similar fashion style.
Featured Image by Riley Hubatka / Instagram