|Montana Jordan Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8½ in|
|Date of Birth||March 8, 2003|
Montana Jordan is an American actor who has been cast in projects such as Young Sheldon, The Big Bang Theory, and The Legacy of a Whitetail Deer Hunter.
Longview, Texas, United States
- Father – Tony Jordan
- Mother – Kelli Pieratt Smith (Teacher)
- Siblings – Katelli Jordan (Older Sister), Jaden Jordan (Older Sister)
According to CelebrityNetWorth.com, his net worth had been $2 Million.
5 ft 8½ in or 174 cm
64 kg or 141 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Curly hair
- Deep-set eyes
Montana Jordan Facts
- He spent his childhood years growing up in Ore City, Texas.
- In 2017, he started playing George “Georgie” Cooper Jr., Sheldon and Missy’s older brother, in the coming-of-age sitcom television series Young Sheldon. The show is a spin-off prequel to The Big Bang Theory. Montana’s co-stars on the show include Iain Armitage, Zoe Perry, Lance Barber, Raegan Revord, Jim Parsons, Annie Potts, Matt Hobby, and Wyatt McClure.
- For his role in Young Sheldon, Montana Jordan was nominated for a Young Artist Award in the “Best Performance in a TV Series – Supporting Teen Actor” category in 2018.
- He made his first film appearance as Jaden Ferguson, Linda and Buck’s son, in the 2018 comedy-drama film The Legacy of a Whitetail Deer Hunter, co-starring alongside Josh Brolin and Danny McBride.
- In December 2018, Montana Jordan was cast as Georgie in an episode titled The VCR Illumination of the sitcom The Big Bang Theory.
Featured Image by Montana Jordan / Instagram