|Josh Richards Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||January 31, 2002|
Josh Richards is a Canadian actor, model, social media personality, and YouTube star who is known for his immense popularity on various social media platforms such as Instagram, Snapchat, YouTube, and TikTok as he has accumulated more than 800k followers on Instagram, more than 80k subscribers on his self titled YouTube channel, and more than 5.5 million fans on his TikTok account that goes by the username “joshrichardzz”. He joined YouTube on January 16, 2017, but uploaded his first video only after around a year and a half on July 8, 2018. Josh Richards has also been cast in various acting projects such as Brother’s Keeper, The Cardinal Sin, and Summertime Dropouts. He loves interacting with his supporters whenever he gets the time and has a jolly personality with the addition of some sarcasm. Josh Richards loves playing sports such as soccer and lacrosse and has also taken guitar lessons as well as hip hop dance lessons.
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Josh Richards has studied at a high school in Canada.
Actor, Model, Social Media Personality, YouTube Star
- Siblings – Olivia Richards (Younger Sister), William Richards (Younger Brother)
Josh Richards is represented by Vertex Talent Management Group.
6 ft or 183 cm
70 kg or 154.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Josh Richards has dated –
- Nessa Barrett (2019-Present)
Race / Ethnicity
- Lean physique
- Deep set eyes
- Long neck
9.5 (US) or 8.5 (UK) or 42.5 (EU)
Josh Richards has either endorsed or promoted a number of brands such as Call It Spring and Champion.
Best Known For
- His lip sync videos that he uploads on his TikTok account
- Having been cast in various roles such as Dillon in Summertime Dropouts, Logan in Brother’s Keeper, and Jonathan in The Cardinal Sin
- Having garnered a huge social media fan base with more than 800k followers on Instagram, more than 80k subscribers on his eponymous YouTube channel, and more than 5.5 million fans on TikTok
Josh Richards has maintained a lean physique by leading an active lifestyle. Moreover, he also likes playing different sports which further help him stay fit.
Josh Richards Favorite Things
- TV Show – The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air
Josh Richards Facts
- Josh Richards was raised alongside his siblings in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
- During his younger years, he used to play ice hockey. He also loves playing lacrosse and soccer.
- While growing up, he was very much into business and wanted to own a business someday.
- Josh Richards has taken guitar lessons.
- One of the most embarrassing moments of his life occurred on his first day of high school as he went to a class and attended an entire lecture but when, at last, the teacher took the attendance, he realized that he had been sitting in the wrong class.
- Whenever Josh Richards gets some free time, he loves hanging out with his friends who also often aid the star in his YouTube and Instagram ventures. He also likes dedicating his free time to his fans by talking to them on different platforms.
- When he was a kid, he used to watch movies with his friends and then they would all re-create some scenes from the movie, each of them picking up some character. This basically motivated him to pursue a career further in acting and to inspire others as well.
- He can speak Hungarian, Italian, and German.
- Josh Richards likes playing video games whenever he gets time.
- One of the scariest things that have ever happened to him was a scooter accident which happened when he was around 12 or 13 years old. He was going to a friend’s house which was around 2 houses far from Josh’s own place and somehow he could not control his scooter and fell flat on the ground, passed out for a minute or two, hurt his chin, and had blood all over his t-shirt. He later got 6 stitches on his chin and it also left a mild scar.
- Being a social media personality, Josh Richards just cannot live without his phone because, according to him, most of the time he is either building connections or talking to his supporters.
- His celebrity crush is Selena Gomez.
- The one thing that no one particularly knows about him is that around the age of 7, he took hip hop dance lessons for around a year before his interests shifted to sports.
- The top 3 most used apps on his phone are TikTok, Instagram, and Snapchat.
- According to him, the toughest part about acting is when you are wrapping up a movie or a show and you realize that you won’t be seeing your co-stars and the rest of the crew members as regularly as you did until then and it just feels bad because after working on a project together, you grow closer to the people you have been working with. So, it feels like you are parting from your family.
- After acting, the thing that Josh Richards loves the most to do is making YouTube videos as that is also a kind of acting. He is also interested in music.
- If he could work with any actor in the world, he would work with Will Smith because he is a major fan of Will Smith and has seen and enjoyed almost all his movies.
- Josh Richards’s aim is to inspire people, impact the lives of the future generation, and make positive contributions to humanity.
- A line that Josh Richards quotes a lot is “Smile! It’s what looks good on you!”.
- He considers working as Jonathan on the drama movie, The Cardinal Sin, as one of his biggest accomplishments as he was cast alongside the likes of Vivica A. Fox, Quinton Aaron, Keith Jardine, and Eric Martinez.
- In 2018, he attended the Rock Your Hair Tour event as a VIP guest in Toronto, Ontario.
- His best birthday was the one when his dad drove him to Toronto making him believe that they were going to buy some presents for his mother as Josh and his mother have pretty close birthdays. While on their way, his dad said to him that wouldn’t it be great if some match tickets for the Vancouver Canucks game would just fall down from the sky to which Josh replied that it would probably be the coolest thing to happen. Later, when they were in a restaurant, Josh found out a few tickets just lying on the ground (as per his dad’s plan) and later they went to watch the game together.
- He is also active on TikTok with the username “joshrichardzz”.
- Josh Richards is friends with the likes of Curtis Newbill, Nathan Triska, Sam Hurley, Chase Hudson, and Mychaelade.
- He joined YouTube on January 16, 2017, and uploaded his first video, titled THE ANSWERS YOU HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR!! (EMOTIONAL), on July 8, 2018.
- He also has his own merchandising line.
- Visit his official website @ joshrichardsofficial.com.
- Follow Josh Richards on Instagram and YouTube.
Featured Image by Josh Richards / Instagram