|Vivica A. Fox Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||July 30, 1964|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Vivica A. Fox is a popular American actress, television host, and producer who has appeared in the box-office hit films like Independence Day (1996), Set It Off (1996), Soul Food (1997), Kill Bill: Volume 1 (2003), etc. She has more than 600k followers on Twitter and more than 2 million followers on Instagram and Facebook.
Vivica Anjanetta Fox
South Bend, Indiana, United States
Actress, Producer, Television Host
- Father – William Fox
- Mother – Everlyena House
- Siblings – William Fox Jr. (Brother), Marvin Fox (Brother), Alecia Williams (Sister)
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
68 kg or 150 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Vivica has dated –
- Shemar Moore
- Terry Norris
- Jamie Foxx (1997)
- Dennis Rodman (1997)
- Christopher Harvest (1998-2002) – Vivica walked down the aisle with Christopher Harvest on December 19, 1998. But, their marriage only lasted till 2002.
- Quentin Tarantino (2002)
- 50 Cent (2003)
- Ne-Yo (2007-2008)
- Flo Rida (2009)
- Omar ‘Slim’ White (2008-2011)
Race / Ethnicity
She has African-American and Native American ancestry.
Numerous tattoos including a cross on her back, a fox on her arm, etc.
Vivica A. Fox Favorite Things
- Candy – Twizzlers
- Movies – Terms of Endearment (1983), Independence Day (1996), Memoirs of a Geisha (2005), Marley & Me (2008), He Got Game (1998), The Shining (1980)
- Vacation Spots – Montego Bay, Jamaica, Paris
- Film To Shoot – Set It Off (1996)
Vivica A. Fox Facts
- Her best onscreen kiss was with Will Smith and Morris Chestnut, whereas her worst was Eric Roberts.
- Vivica has publicly feuded with her ex-boyfriend 50 Cent resulting in both parties airing their dirty laundry in public.
- As of 2020, her biggest regret is not having any biological children.
- She has a fear of heights.
Featured Image by Luigi Novi / Wikimedia / CC BY 4.0