|Sydney Sweeney Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 3.5 in|
|Date of Birth||September 12, 1997|
Sydney Sweeney is an American actress who rose to fame after playing the roles as Emaline Addario on Netflix’s popular series Everything S*cks! and as Eden on Hulu’s The Handmaid’s Tale. She started to make rounds as an actress after outstandingly portraying the unique character as Cassie Howard on HBO’s hit teen-drama series Euphoria wherein she starred alongside actress Zendaya Coleman. Apart from landing notable roles on numerous shows, Sweeney has also made cameos on some more popular shows such as Pretty Little Liars, Criminal Minds, Grey’s Anatomy, 90210, HBO’s miniseries Sharp Objects, and In the Vault.
In her particular portrayal as Alice in the series Sharp Objects, she actually had to study stories about random girls who suffered from mental illness, individuals who have self-harmed, and even visited hospitals that had patients with histories of self-harming. In addition to Sweeney’s filmography, she has also starred in the A24 thriller Under The Silver Lake and in Quentin Tarantino‘s film Once Upon a Time in Hollywood which was released in the United States on July 26, 2019.
Spokane, Washington, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
- Siblings – Trent Sweeney (Younger Brother)
Sydney Sweeney is represented by –
- Paradigm Talent Agency, Talent and Literary Agency, Beverly Hills, California, United States
- Imprint PR, Public Relations Agency, Los Angeles, California, United States
5 ft 3.5 in or 161 cm
54 kg or 119 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Sydney Sweeney has dated –
- Jonathan Davino – Sydney is reportedly dating a restaurant owner named Jonathan Davino. The couple was even spotted together at the InStyle and Kate Spade dinner in 2018. In March 2022, it was rumored that the couple had got engaged after Sydney was seen wearing an engagement ring on her finger.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of American descent.
- Plump Lips
- Snub Nose Type
Sydney Sweeney has done endorsement works for brands and companies such as –
- Mervyn’s (2007)
- Clearwire (2010)
- Robitussin (2009)
In January 2023, Sydney was announced as the new face of Armani Beauty.
Best Known For
Portraying the roles of Emaline Addario on Netflix’s hit series Everything S*cks! and Eden on Hulu’s The Handmaid’s Tale
In 2009, Sydney Sweeney made her theatrical film debut as Lisa in the comedy-horror film ZMD: Zombies of Mass Destruction.
First TV Show
In 2009, she made her first TV show appearance as ‘Herself’ on Extra.
Sydney Sweeney Favorite Things
- Movies – Titanic
- TV Series – Gossip Girl
- Outfits – Colorful suits
Source – InStyle
Sydney Sweeney Facts
- She’s a trained MMA fighter and began training at the age of 14. Also, she competed in grappling back when she was still in high school.
- She has studied entrepreneurship in the past.
- She graduated as a class valedictorian and later went to a business school.
- In 2019, Sweeney got to work with A-list Hollywood actors Brad Pitt and Leonardo DiCaprio in Once Upon a Time in Hollywood.
- According to her, playing the role of Cassie in Euphoria helped her to evolve her style.
- She’s the distant cousin of Robert Vaughn.
- In 2019, Sweeney played the younger version of Amber Heard in The Ward.
- In 2019, she appeared in the psychological thriller film, Clementine in the character of Lana, a rebellious young woman who starts a complicated relationship with the film’s protagonist character, Karen.
- Sweeney portrayed the role of Holly in Jason Orley’s comedy film Big Time Adolescence in 2019.
- In April 2022, Sydney was honored with the “Madame Figaro Rising Star Award” at the 2022 Canneseries Festival.
Featured Image by Sydney Sweeney / Instagram