Amber Laura Heard
Austin, Texas, USA
Heard attended St. Michael’s Catholic Academy in Austin until her junior year. Then, she left the school at the age of 17 to pursue a career in Hollywood. She was also active in her school’s drama club.
Actress and model
As a model, she was represented by Acclaim Talent Agency.
- Father – David Heard (Contractor)
- Mother – Paige Heard (internet researcher for the state)
- Siblings – Whitney Heard (Younger Sister)
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
62 kg or 137 pounds
Boyfriends / Girlfriends / Spouse
- Valentino Lanus (2006-2007) – This Mexican actor dated American actress from 2006 to 2007.
- Crispin Glover (2007-2008) – The American film actor, director, and screenwriter dated Amber. He is 22 years older than her.
- Austin Nichols (2008) – American film, television actor, and director who is perhaps best known for his role as Julian Baker in The CW drama series One Tree Hill was RUMORed to be dating Amber in 2008.
- Arthur Wybrands (2009) – French director had a fling with Heard in 2009.
- Tasya van Ree (2009-2011) – Tasya is a female Hawaiian artist and photographer based in Los Angeles who had a relationship with Amber Heard for about 2 years. In December 2010, at GLAAD’s 25th-anniversary event, Amber told that “She is beautiful. I mean, you’d have to be crazy not to want to go out with her!”
- Johnny Depp (November 2011-2017) – Amber started dating Depp in late 2011. US Weekly reported that “Johnny treats her very well and he bought her a horse also. They have even slept together many times.” They met for the first time on the set of the 2009 movie “The Rum Diary.” The duo engaged in 2013 and married on February 3, 2015, in a private civil ceremony at their home in Los Angeles. They separated in May 2016 and filed for divorce which was finalized in 2017.
- Francesca Gregorini (2011) – She is a female Italian-American singer-songwriter who dated Amber at the end of 2011. On 18 November 2011, paparazzi spotted them together spending time together, kissing each other and having a flirty dinner date together. Francesca is 18 years older than Amber.
- Elon Musk (2016-2017, 2017-2018) – In July 2016, she started dating South Africa born, American billionaire businessman Elon Musk. Their relationship was confirmed in April 2017 when she posted an intimate dinner picture on Instagram. The couple called it quits in August 2017 after dating for just more a year. According to Elon, Amber split from him. They reconciled their relationship in December 2017. But, again, the couple split in February 2018.
- Vito Schnabel (2018-2019) – In 2018, she started dating art curator and contemporary art dealer, Vito Schnabel. In August 2018, Amber was seen going to Vito’s New York-based apartment which hinted that the relationship was still on. But, they broke up in early 2019 because of the long distance between them.
- Andy Muschietti (2019-Present) – After that, she started dating Argentine film director Andy Muschietti. They were first seen publicly by paparazzi in mid-March 2019 kissing each other.
Race / Ethnicity
She can be seen quite often playing the role of sexualized teenagers. To see an example, watch movies like Friday Night Lights (2004), Alpha Dog (2006), Hidden Palms (2007), Never Back Down (2008).
34-27-34 in or 86-68.5-86 cm
6 (US) or 38 (EU)
She is not known to have any major brand endorsements. But, she has worked in TV commercials for Nylon TV, Saturn car and Pacific Heat & Electric and appeared in print commercials like Luxe Apothetique Boutique, Anti-Ecstasy / Drug Campaign – Texas Swimsuit Calendar, Teen Health Magazine – Austin Children’s Museum, Safer Internet Sites, JRC Model & Talent – RB Cass Dentistry.
She has also endorsed Guess.
Although she was raised Catholic but, after her best friend’s car accident (at the age of 16), she subsequently declared herself as an atheist.
Best Known For
Her appearances in movies like Never Back Down (2008), Pineapple Express (2008), Drive Angry (2011)
She has not sing any song but appeared in 2 music videos – Kenny Chesney‘s “There Goes My Life” and Eisley’s “I Wasn’t Prepared”.
2004 Sports drama film Friday Night Lights for her role as Maria. This movie tells the story of a coach and the players of a school football team.
First TV Show
2004 American TV show Jack & Bobby for her role as Liz in the pilot episode. This political-teen drama show only had a single season in its history consisting of 22 episodes that aired on WB. She appeared in its first episode.
This is what Amber says regarding fitness
“I am a firm believer that you can have the body you want, only to the extent that you are willing to work for it.”
There are some tips and facts from Amber –
- She likes to cook her own food, even during her busy schedule. This is because she can have a control over her diet. She mainly intakes proteins and vegetables.
- She never breaks her workout routine. If you missed a day to go out for exercises or skipped a particular exercise, you may fall into the habit of laziness. Avoid this and say to yourself that you have to do this.
- She goes to the gym to feel better rather than look better. Most women visits gym just to look better and if their motive is not fulfilled in a certain period of time, they feel dis-hearted.
- She always reads the label on the food packet to look for its ingredients. And only buys if those ingredients are known to her. Otherwise, she straight away leaves that packet.
Amber Heard Favorite Things
- Favorite Colors – Pink, Blue, Red
- Favorite Movies – Juno (2007)
- Favorite Author – Ayn Rand
Amber Heard Facts
- Amber is good friends with Joseph Gordon-Levitt.
- Heard is a fan of muscle cars and drives a 1968 Ford Mustang.
- She grew up around guns and owns a .357 Magnum. She says she sleeps with her gun and is a pro-gun.
- She was voted at no. 53 in Maxim’s Hot 100 Women list in 2012.
- She has a small dog – Golden teacup Yorkie, named Pistol.
- She is a dream chaser.
- Amber hates to watch television.
- She believes in “Today Is What I Have” and says that this is her motto.
- She likes to read novels in her free time.
- Meet Amber on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.