|Cara Delevingne Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||August 12, 1992|
Cara Delevingne is an English model, actress, and singer who has worked with a number of fashion houses and designers like Karl Lagerfeld, Jason Wu, Rag & Bone, Donna Karan, Tory Burch, Tommy Hilfiger, Oscar de la Renta, Carolina Herrera, Fendi, Louis Vuitton, Jeremy Scott, Chanel, Moschino, Marc Jacobs, Jean-Paul Gaultier, Stella McCartney, Dolce & Gabbana, Topshop, Diane von Furstenberg, Michael Kors, H&M, Yves Saint Laurent, John Galliano, and Lanvin.
Cara Jocelyn Delevingne
London, England, United Kingdom
London, England, United Kingdom
Cara attended Frances Holland School for Girls near Sloane Square. Later, she went to the boarding school, Bedales.
Fashion / Runway Model, Actress, Author
- Father – Charles Delevingne (Property Developer)
- Mother – Pandora Delevingne (Personal Shopper)
- Siblings – Poppy Delevingne (Older Sister) (Model), Chloe Delevingne (Older Sister)
- Others – Edward Dudley Delevingne (Paternal Grandfather), Hon. Angela Margo Hamar Greenwood (Paternal Grandmother), Sir Jocelyn Stevens (Maternal Grandfather), Jane Armyne Sheffield (Maternal Grandmother)
Cara is signed to these modeling agencies –
- Place Model Management
- Fashion Model Management – Milan
- DNA Model Management
- Scoop Models – Copenhagen
- Elite Model Management – Paris
- Storm Models – London (Mother Agency)
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
51 kg or 112.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Girlfriend / Spouse
Cara has dated –
- Rita Ora (2011) – Bis*xual blonde supermodel, Cara was RUMORed to be dating with Kosovar singer, Rita Ora. They met a long time before at a festival. Rita says “She’s officially mine. She’s, like untouchable. I’ve taken her off the market. We call each other wifey”.
- Harry Styles (2012) – One Direction’s Harry Styles was RUMORed to be dating her as he was seen outside a club with Cara.
- Jake Bugg (2012-2013) – Another British singer, Jake Bugg dated Cara from December 2012 to April 2013. They first met via a mutual friend, Rita Ora. Jake, who is known for repeated criticism of the chart-topping boyband was dumped by Cara after nearly 4 months of dating.
- Gaz Beadle (2013) – Geordie Shore‘s Gaz Beadle had a fling with the supermodel in 2013. Now, after getting separated, Cara seems to have developed a real crush again on Gaz after they exchanged Twitter messages. Dailymail.co.uk confirmed that.
- Miley Cyrus (2013-2015)
- Michelle Rodriguez (2014) – The model was seen sharing a kiss with American actress and The Fast and the Furious fame Michelle Rodriguez during a basketball game on January 7, 2014. They were RUMORed to be dating each other until June 2014. They, however, met for the first time in October 2013.
- Jack O’Connell (2014) – Cara was RUMORed to have had a fling with actor Jack O’Connell in November 2014.
- St. Vincent (2014-2016) – American musician, St. Vincent and Cara started dating in December 2014. They sparked engagement rumors in July 2016 when she was seen with St. Vincent wearing a ring (which looked like an engagement ring) in an Instagram picture. The couple ended their love life in September 2016.
- Elon Musk (2016) – It was rumored that Cara went out with business magnate, industrial designer, engineer, and philanthropist, Elon Musk, in 2016.
- Amber Heard (2016) – It was also rumored that she had a fling with the American actress and model, Amber Heard, in 2016.
- Paris Jackson (2017-2018) – In November 2017, American model and actress, Paris Jackson was seen leaving a nightclub with Cara Delevingne holding each other’s hands which sparked dating rumors. They also spent Christmas 2017 time together. Later, in February 2018, the girls were seen close during London Fashion Week. They had reportedly first met during MTV Movie and TV Awards in May 2017 in Los Angeles. They allegedly separated in April 2018.
- Ashley Benson (2018-2020) – In May 2018, Cara was seen together with American actress, Ashley Benson while exiting from the Lauryn Hill concert together. Later, they were spotted at a bowling alley in NYC. They celebrated Cara’s birthday together with some friends in Los Angeles. In August 2018, the duo kind-of confirmed the rumored relationship when they publicly kissed at Heathrow Airport in London. In August 2019, there were some marriage rumors that Ashley and Cara had got married in Las Vegas. But, it was incorrect. By April 2020, the pair had split.
- Margaret Qualley (2020) – RUMOR
- Halsey (Ashley Frangipane) (2020) – RUMOR
- Jaden Smith (2021)
Race / Ethnicity
Cara Delevingne is of English, Welsh, Ashkenazi Jewish, Dutch, German, French, Scottish, Irish, Jersey (Channel Islander), and Portuguese descent.
Pans*xual (as revealed by her in June 2020)
- Long legs
- Thick eyebrows
32-24-34 in or 81-61-86 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU) or 8 (UK)
Cara wears a shoe of size 8.5 (US) or 39 (EU) or 6 (UK).
Cara has walked the ramp for Burberry, Burberry Beauty, Burberry Prorsum, Daisy, Dominic Jones Jewelry, H&M Authentic Collection, Victoria’s Secret.
She has advertised in the commercials for
- Apple Inc. (2017)
- Jimmy Choo Ltd (2017)
- Chanel (2017)
- Magnum (2017)
- Rimmel (2016-2017)
- Activision (2015)
- Sephora (2013-2017)
Best Known For
- Modeling and various relationships. She was included in the list of “Top 50 Models” by models.com
- Playing June Moone / Enchantress in Suicide Squad (2016)
In 2012, Cara appeared in the film adaptation of the novel Anna Karenina by Leo Tolstoy. She played the character of Princess Sorokina, the marriage interest of Count Vronsky (played by Aaron Taylor-Johnson).
First TV Show
She appeared in Ready to wear – Autumn / Winter 2011 fashion show, walking for Burberry Prorsum.
Delevingne works out with a trainer, James Duigan (He has also trained some other hot bodies like Elle Macpherson, Rosie-Huntington Whiteley, etc). To get a body like Cara, he advises including oily fish and chicken into the diet to getting a good butt. Caffeine intake should also be degraded to get good sleep. Try to remove the sugar intake completely from the diet. If it is not possible, make sure to eat the sugar at the end of the meal to prevent unnecessary blood-sugar peaks.
Cara Delevingne Favorite Things
- Fashion Labels – Christopher Bailey and Burberry, Mulberry for bags, and Hudson for jeans
Source – Look
Cara Delevingne Facts
- She is the granddaughter of former English Heritage chairman Sir Jocelyn Stevens.
- She had served as the face of Burberry’s beauty campaign alongside Edie Campbell and Jourdan Dunn.
- She was discovered by Sarah Doukas (CEO of Storm Models Management) like Kate Moss. Cara had been best friends with Sarah Doukas’s daughter, Genevieve Garner since private school.
- Cara never thought of doing modeling. It happened because she got introduced to Sarah Doukas through Genevieve Garner when Sarah visited their school. Genevieve and Cara have been friends since the age of 5.
- She is sometimes considered as the next Kate Moss.
- She has followed the footsteps of her sister Poppy into the modeling world.
- She has been honored with the title of the “Model of the Year” in 2012 as well as 2014 at the British Fashion Awards.
- Delevingne was included in the “London’s 1,000 Most Influential of 2011” list in the category of “Most Invited” by “Evening Standard”.
- She has graced the magazine covers of Russh, Vogue, Jalouse, Tush, Glamour, Grazia, Nelly, S Moda, Emirates Woman, Look, Miss Vogue, i-D, Style.com, Love, and others.
- If she wasn’t a model, she would have had worked in the record industry, but behind the camera. In her own words – “If I was rich enough, I would love to launch my own record label. I would love to try and give all my musically talented friends a start in the industry”.
- Cara is best friends with model Kendall Jenner.
- She also wants to do acting in a film with Meryl Streep or Martin Scorsese.
- She is a multi-talented model. Cara is a world-class beatboxer and is obsessed with drumming. She has a set of drums in her bedroom.
- With Will Heard, Cara recorded an acoustic duet cover version of “Sonnentanz” in 2013.
- Cara also became an author when she released her first novel “Mirror, Mirror” in 2017.
- In 2020, Cara became the co-owner of a s-x tech company Lora DiCarlo. She revealed via her Instagram Story on December 11, 2020, that her favorite toy from this company is The Baci.
- In February 2021, she listed her Hollywood Hills-based home (which she co-owns with sister Poppy Delevingne) for $3.75 million. It is a 4,021 square feet house.
- In March 2021, during an appearance on Gwyneth Paltrow‘s podcast, she revealed that she felt suicidal while struggling with her sexuality in her youth.
- In April 2021, Cara and Paris Jackson got matching red rose tattoos to mark their friendship.
- In June 2021, Cara gave her LA-based home tour which was built in 1941. That house has a clear piano, Gucci wallpaper, and even a custom-made v*gina tunnel.
- In June 2021, Cara revealed that she had once considered getting a boob job because she felt her breasts were uneven.
- Cara lost her virginity at the age of 18.