|Miley Cyrus Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||November 23, 1992|
Miley Ray Cyrus is an American singer, songwriter, actress, and philanthropist. She was born in Franklin, Tennessee, and is the daughter of Billy Ray Cyrus, a famous country music singer. Ever since she portrayed her much loved character on Disney’s Hannah Montana in 2006, Cyrus began receiving lots of attention from both media and the public. People even titled her as the Queen of Pop for her blockbuster albums Meet Miley Cyrus (2007), Breakout (2008), He Could Be the One (2009), Can’t Be Tamed (2010), Bangerz (2013), Younger Now (2017), and She Is Coming (2019).
In 2013, Cyrus also was named “MTV’s Artist of the Year” and also won the GAFFA Award for “International New Artist of the Year”. Wrecking Ball (2013) was Miley’s first song to hit the top of the Billboard singles chart.
Destiny Hope Cyrus (Her full name is Miley Ray Cyrus)
Smiley Miley, Miley Ray
Nashville, Tennessee, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Miley Cyrus attended Heritage Elementary School, Tennessee, United States until 2000 and started acting in 2001. She acted in “Doc.”
- Father – Billy Ray Cyrus (Country Singer)
- Mother – Tish Cyrus (née Finley)
- Siblings – Trace Cyrus (Maternal Older Half-Brother) (Vocalist), Noah Cyrus (Younger Sister) (Singer, Actress), Brandi Glenn Cyrus (Maternal Older Half-Sister) (Actress), Christopher Cody Cyrus (Older Paternal Half-Brother), Braison Cyrus (Younger Brother) (Actor)
- Others – Ronald Ray Cyrus (Paternal Grandfather) (Politician), Ruth Ann Casto (Paternal Grandmother), Glenmore Finley (Adoptive Maternal Grandfather), Loretta Jean Palmer (Adoptive Maternal Grandmother)
Miley is signed to these talent agencies –
- ReignDeer Entertainment
- Creative Artists Agency
- Celebrity Talent International
- Maverick, Music Artist Management Company, Beverly Hills, California, United States
Pop, country, rock, hip hop, dance
Vocals, guitar, piano
Walt Disney, Hollywood, RCA
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
48 kg or 106 pounds
Boyfriend / Girlfriend / Spouse
Miley Cyrus has dated –
- Tyler Posey (2000-2002)
- Dylan Sprouse (2006)
- Nick Jonas (2006-2007)
- Thomas Sturges (2008)
- Justin Gaston (2008-2009)
- Lucas Till (2009) – Miley had a short-lived affair with actor Lucas Till in 2009. It was alleged that they had grown closer while working opposite one another in the movie Hannah Montana: The Movie.
- Liam Hemsworth (2009-2013; 2016-2019) – Miley and Liam dated from June 2009 until September 2013. They ended their relationship in August 2010. But, they reconciled later. She announced her engagement with Liam in June 2012. Her engagement ring was a 3.5-carat handmade cushion-cut diamond, designed by Neil Lane and it was priced around $ 250,000. They finally separated in September 2013 as it was revealed that Liam cheated on Miley when he was seen with January Jones. In January 2016, the duo reportedly started dating again and allegedly got engaged for the second time. They were rumored to have got married in December 2016. They tied the knot on December 23, 2018, in Franklin, Tennessee. They separated in 2019 after remaining as a married couple for less than a year and had filed for divorce in August 2019 citing “irreconcilable differences”. Their divorce was finalized on January 28, 2020.
- Adam Sevani (2010)
- Avan Jogia (2010) – After ending the relationship with Liam in August 2010, she hooked up with Avan for a month or so around October-November 2010. Their relationship was a RUMOR.
- Justin Bieber (2012) – RUMOR
- Cheyne Thomas (2013-2015) – RUMOR
- Mike Will Made It (2013-2014)
- Cara Delevingne (2013-2015)
- Morgan O’Connor (2013)
- Benji Madden (2013)
- Kellan Lutz (December 2013) – They were spotted together multiple times (first on December 17 and then on December 27) in December 2013 during parties and were RUMORed to be dating in December 2013.
- Jared Leto (2014) – RUMOR
- Brooke Candy (2014)
- Douglas Booth (2014) – Miley first met English actor Douglas Booth at the set of the 2012 film LOL but started dating him on August 11, 2014. The couple separated in September 2014. It is a RUMOR.
- Patrick Schwarzenegger (2014-2015) – From October 2014 to April 2015, actor Patrick Schwarzenegger and Miley were an item.
- Stella Maxwell (2015) – In the summers of 2015, she was rumored to be dating Irish model Stella Maxwell.
- Kaitlynn Carter (2019) – Miley Cyrus was romantically involved with her long-time best friend Kaitlynn Carter, for a very short period though. They were seen cozying into each other’s arm in Italy. Miley started seeing her immediately after Liam filed the divorce, however, they split up after being together for around 6 weeks. They dated somewhere from August, beginning 1st week till mid-September. They still are good friends and are seen promoting each other on Instagram.
- Cody Simpson (2019-2020) – Aussie singer, Cody Simpson was found kissing Miley Cyrus in a grocery shop in Los Angeles. Cody is an old friend of Miley and news of their friendship turning romantic came almost after two weeks after her split with girlfriend Kaitlynn, somewhere end of September. However, some sources reported that Miley was not looking for a relationship and was seen more often with Cody as she finds comfort in him. In August 2020, she revealed that the duo had parted ways.
Race / Ethnicity
Miley Cyrus is of English, Scottish, Irish, and Welsh descent.
Dark Brown (Natural)
She prefers to dye her hair in ‘Blonde’.
- Bold personality
- Often sticks her tongue out during photographs
34-24-33 in or 86-61-84 cm
Christianity (She was baptized in a Southern Baptist Church in 2005)
Miley has appeared in television commercials on Danimals, Banquet Homestyle Bakes, and others.
Best Known For
2006 TV Show Hannah Montana for her role as Miley Stewart/Hannah Montana. 99 episodes were telecasted on Disney Channel.
Meet Miley Cyrus released on June 26, 2007
2003 film Big Fish for her role as Young Ruthie – Age 8. Her first film was credited to her birth name, Destiny Cyrus. Though, she didn’t get a lead role in Big Fish.
Mari Winsor (Pilates Instructor). See her workout routine and diet plan.
Miley Cyrus Favorite Things
- Favorite Food – Peach Rings, Gummy Worms, Sour Food with most sugar possible
- Favorite TV Programs – S*x and the City (1998-2004), Bad S*x (2011)
- Favorite Accessories – Bracelet, Heart-shaped necklace
- Favorite Colors – Lime Green and Purple
- Favorite Books – Don’t Die, My Love (Lurlene McDaniel), Girl Talk With God (Susie Shellenberger)
- Favorite Songs – Achy Breaky Heart (Billy Ray Cyrus in 2007), Over And Over (The Fabs in 2008), So Yesterday (Hilary Duff in 2007), With You (Chris Brown in 2008)
- Favorite Bands – Radiohead, The Killers, The Strokes
- Favorite Movies – High School Musical (2006), Steel Magnolias (1989), Titanic (1997), Cars (2006)
- Favorite Fashion Idol – Hilary Duff, Kelly Clarkson, Mariah Carey, Ashlee Simpson, Fabiola Gatti
- Favorite Actress – Angelina Jolie, Jodie Foster, Jennifer Aniston, Britney Spears, Meryl Streep
- Best Friend – Emily Osment
- Favorite Time Pass – Play Guitar, sing, and write music
- Favorite Bible Verse – Ephesians 6:10-11
- Favorite Inspiration – Hilary Duff
- Favorite Perfume – Juicy Couture Eau de Parfum
- Favorite Animal – Dog
Source – IMDb
Miley Cyrus Facts
- Miley Cyrus officially changed her name to Miley Ray Cyrus on May 1, 2008.
- Her mother Tish Cyrus was adopted by her parents.
- Hannah Montana girl had 3 pet dogs, namely, Mate, Sophie (Maltipoo Dog), and Floyd. She lost another of her dogs named Mary Jane (Pitbull mix) in January 2021 after a 1 year-long fight with cancer.
- Miley likes to swim the most with her family.
- Cyrus’s godmother is Dolly Parton, who is an entertainer.
- She used to smile a lot as a kid. So, she got the name ‘Smiley’, which was later on shortened to ‘Miley’.
- She hates spiders and has a bad habit of biting the nails.
- Miley Cyrus was named #1 in 2008 for ‘TV Guide’s Top 10 Teen Star Countdown.’
- Her Los Angeles-based house has been robbed twice (first time in November 2013 and then on May 30, 2014). On May 30, 2014, costly jewelry and Maserati car worth $102,500 was stolen.
- She was born left-handed.
- Miley was born with a heart problem called tachycardia, where the resting heart rate exceeds normal. Normal resting heart rate in adults is 60 to 100 beats per minute as per Mayo Clinic.
- In January 2015, Miley got totally n*ked for the V Magazine shoot.
- She fantasizes about her LOL co-star Douglas Booth for booty calls.
- In November 2018, along with Liam, she donated $500,000 to The Malibu Foundation through her charity named Happy Hippie after the destruction caused by the 2018 California wildfires. Liam and Miley had also lost their common house in the wildfire.
- After practicing veganism for several years, she became a pescatarian in 2020 and stated “I was vegan for a very long time and I’ve had to introduce fish and omegas into my life because my brain wasn’t functioning properly.”
- Once one of her dogs called Little Dog got electrocuted backstage at The Voice set.
- In 2020, Miley collaborated with Stevie Nicks to release a duet Edge of Midnight.
- In Miley’s song “WTF Do I Know” released in November 2020, the line “I don’t even miss you” is about her ex-spouse Liam Hemsworth.
- In December 2020, she was helping fans make life decisions by commenting on their TikTok videos such as naming a child, a decision on marriage, getting a tattoo of what Miley told them, etc.
- In December 2020, Chipotle made a Miley burrito with extra guacamole in their app. The burrito contained white rice, black beans, fajita veggies, roasted chili-corn salsa, tomatillo-red chili salsa, romaine lettuce, and Guacamole.
- On December 7, 2020, after making an appearance on Jimmy Kimmel Live, Miley found out that she has had (at that time) 74 body tattoos. This number was revealed by Jimmy Kimmel as Miley herself had no idea.
- In December 2020, Miley revealed on Heart FM that she has a celebrity crush on Harry Styles due to his fishnet look.
- Miley Cyrus, once forgot the lyrics of the song, while performing at her first concert. In her own words
“It was during the song Bigger Than Us, which was an episode of Hannah Montana, and I forgot the words completely and I was standing there like, ‘Okay, what do I do?”