|Mike WiLL Made-It Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||March 23, 1989|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Mike WiLL Made-It is an American record producer, songwriter, and DJ who has released the solo studio albums Ransom 2 (March 2017), Edgewood (March 2018), and Michael (2022). He is also well recognized for producing trap beats for several Southern hip hop and pop artists on numerous commercially successful singles.
Michael Len Williams II
Mike WiLL Made-It
Marietta, Cobb County, Georgia, United States
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Mike WiLL Made-It, after his high school graduation, had joined Georgia State University, a public research university in Atlanta, Georgia. He had initially chosen to take a hiatus to focus on his music career and had eventually dropped out after several semesters, with a 3.1 GPA.
Record Producer, Songwriter, DJ
- Father – Michael Williams Sr. (Club DJ, Former IBM Executive)
- Mother – Shirley Williams (Former Bank Loan Officer, Former Gospel Group Member)
- Siblings – He has 2 older sisters.
- Others – His uncle was an accomplished guitar player.
Hip Hop, Rap, Trap, R&B, Pop
Korg Triton, Akai MPC 1000, Logic Pro, FL Studio, Yamaha Motif, Roland Fantom-X., Vocals
- Atlantic Recording Corporation
- EarDrummer Records
- Interscope Records
- EMPIRE Distribution, Records and Publishing Inc.
Mike WiLL Made-It’s net worth had been $20 million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
6 ft or 183 cm
77 kg or 170 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Mike WiLL Made-It has dated –
- Miley Cyrus (2013–2014)
Race / Ethnicity
He is of African-American descent.
- Toned physique
- Close-cropped hair
- Sports a thick beard
- Has both his hands covered in tattoos
Mike WiLL Made-It Facts
- Although born into a family of musicians, Mike WiLL Made-It had grown up with athletic tendencies and used to participate in multiple sports including basketball, baseball, and American football. He had dreamed of becoming a professional athlete in his childhood.
- However, his life was not bereft of music either. He was fond of hip-hop music as a child due to the environment that he grew up in. His parents had discovered his musical talent when they had witnessed him re-playing popular instrumentals that he had heard on the radio while his friends would freestyle to them.
- When he was 14 years old, he had started to develop his beats on a Korg ES1 beat machine that his father had bought for him as a Christmas present. Soon enough, he began using varied production equipment to enhance the quality of his output. Within a couple of years, he had started hanging around local recording studios in Atlanta, hoping to sell his beats. He was eventually spotted by noted rapper and record executive Gucci Mane who would go on to invite Mike to a recording studio.
- During the time that he had taken a hiatus from his undergraduate studies at Georgia State University, he had produced his first hit. After some of his singles began to enjoy success on the music charts, he had decided to quit school and focus on his music career full-time. He has often, however, advised aspiring music producers against following in his footsteps and creating a defined backup plan before entering the music industry.
Featured Image by Mike WiLL Made-It / Instagram