|Tish Cyrus Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||May 13, 1967|
|Spouse||Billy Ray Cyrus|
Tish Cyrus is an American actress and producer who is best known for being the wife of singer, songwriter, and actor, Billy Ray Cyrus, and the mother of Miley Cyrus and Noah Cyrus, her daughters who have made it big in the entertainment industry with their singing and acting talents. Tish Cyrus has served as a producer for a number of projects such as The Last Song, Miley Cyrus: Live at the O2, LOL, Sunday Sessions, Miley: The Movement, Brandiville, Truly Tish, So Undercover, Miley Cyrus: Bangerz Tour, and Take 2. Moreover, she has also appeared in a number of shows and movies which include the likes of Billy Ray Cyrus: Home at Last, Hannah Montana and Miley Cyrus: Best of Both Worlds Concert, Truly Tish, CBS News Sunday Morning, The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon, Cyrus vs. Cyrus Design and Conquer, Access Hollywood, The Talk, Today, Entertainment Tonight, and Cancer, it’s in the System. Tish Cyrus has also accumulated a huge social media fan base with more than 1.5 million followers on Instagram and more than 500k followers on Twitter.
Leticia Jean Finley
Nashville, Tennessee, United States
Before moving to Los Angeles, California to shoot the popular teen comedy series, Hannah Montana, she used to live with Billy Ray Cyrus and the family on a 500-acre (2.0 km²) farm in Thompson’s Station in Williamson County, Tennessee, United States.
The information related to Tish Cyrus’ educational background is not known.
- Father – Glenmore Finley
- Mother – Loretta Jean Palmer
- Siblings – Unknown
- Others – Benjamin Harrison Finley (Paternal Grandfather), John Patton Finley (Paternal Great Grandfather), Nancy Louisa Berry (Paternal Great Grandmother), Ada Cornett (Paternal Grandmother), Neville Hardy Palmer (Maternal Grandfather), Andrew Jackson Palmer (Maternal Great Grandfather), Fannie Pink Woolum (Maternal Great Grandmother), Nellie Burch Howard (Maternal Grandmother), Adren/Adron D. Howard (Maternal Great Grandfather), Fronie /Frony Hill (Maternal Great Grandmother), Ron Cyrus (Father-In-Law) (Democratic Politician and Public Servant in Greenup County, Kentucky), Ruth Ann Casto (Mother-In-Law), Christopher Cyrus (Stepson), Liam Hemsworth (Son-In-Law, Miley Cyrus’s Husband) (Actor)
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
54 kg or 119 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Tish Cyrus has dated –
- Baxter Neal Helson (1986-1989) – Tish Cyrus got married to Baxter Neal Helson in 1986. They welcomed their 1st child, a daughter named Brandi Glenn Helson, on May 26, 1987. Brandi Cyrus is an actress, singer, and DJ who can often be seen hanging out with her mother, Tish Cyrus. On February 24, 1989, Tish and Baxter were blessed with their 2nd child, a son named Trace Dempsey Cyrus (aka Trace Cyrus), who has been following his musical dreams and has also served as the backing vocalist and bassist of the pop-rock band, Metro Station, as well as owns the clothing company named From Backseats to Bedrooms. However, after having been in a relationship for around 3 years, things started to fall apart and Tish Cyrus and Baxter Neal Helson decided to part ways for the better and, hence, got divorced in 1989.
- Billy Ray Cyrus (1991-Present) – Tish Cyrus started dating singer, songwriter, and actor, Billy Ray Cyrus, in July 1991. On November 23, 1992, the couple welcomed their first child, a daughter named Destiny Hope Cyrus (aka Miley Cyrus), who would later become a successful singer, songwriter, youth icon, and actress. Then, on December 28, 1993, Tish and Billy Ray Cyrus finally tied the knot and officiated their love for one another. Soon after, on May 9, 1994, the couple welcomed their 2nd child (Tish’s 4th child), a son named Braison Chance Cyrus, who has pursued a career in acting. Finally, their 3rd child, a daughter named Noah Lindsey Cyrus, was welcomed into the world on January 8, 2000. Noah Cyrus has carved her path in the entertainment industry as an actress and singer and can often be seen hanging out with her mother and the rest of her family members.
Tish Cyrus and Billy Ray Cyrus have been together for a long time but their relationship went through some rough patches around the year 2010 when Billy Ray Cyrus filed for a divorce, citing irreconcilable differences, on October 26, 2010, in Tennessee and later stated to the media that “As you can imagine, this is a very difficult time for our family… We are trying to work through some personal matters. We appreciate your thoughts and prayers.” However, the couple later reconciled their differences and on March 18, 2011, the happy news was revealed by Billy Ray Cyrus himself. On June 13, 2013, the marriage again hit the rocks as this time Tish filed for divorce from Billy, citing irreconcilable differences, after having been married for 19 long years. Again, they worked things out and the divorce was not finalized as the couple went to couples therapy and their romance was soon restored. Billy has also adopted Tish’s 2 children, Brandi Glenn Helson and Trace Cyrus, from her previous marriage.
- Bret Michaels (2010) – Around the year 2010, it was speculated that Tish Cyrus had a fling with singer, songwriter, and musician, Bret Michaels, who is known for being the lead singer of the glam metal rock band, Poison.
Race / Ethnicity
- Lean body
- Charming smile
Tish Cyrus has either endorsed or promoted a couple of brands such as Hudson Valley Lighting and Blunted Objects.
Best Known For
- Being the wife of Billy Ray Cyrus, a well-known singer, songwriter, and actor, as well as the mother of Miley Cyrus and Noah Cyrus, both of whom have gained immense popularity in the entertainment industry
- Her pursuits as a producer as she has worked on a number of projects which include The Last Song, Miley Cyrus: Live at the O2, LOL, Sunday Sessions, Miley: The Movement, Brandiville, Truly Tish, So Undercover, Miley Cyrus: Bangerz Tour, and Take 2
- Having garnered a huge social media fan base with more than 1.5 million followers on Instagram and more than 500k followers on Twitter
First TV Show
Tish Cyrus made her first TV show appearance as herself in an episode of the family romance medical drama series, Doc, in 2001. The show starred Billy Ray Cyrus, Andrea C. Robinson, and Richard Leacock. However, her role went uncredited.
She made her credited TV show debut on Billy Ray Cyrus: Home at Last in 2007.
Tish Cyrus Facts
- Tish Cyrus embraced motherhood for the very first time when she was only 20 years old.
- She has been a huge supporter of her daughters, Miley and Noah, as far as their careers are concerned.
- Tish Cyrus has also been a part of various shows and movies such as Billy Ray Cyrus: Home at Last, Hannah Montana and Miley Cyrus: Best of Both Worlds Concert, Truly Tish, CBS News Sunday Morning, The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon, Cyrus vs. Cyrus Design and Conquer, Access Hollywood, The Talk, Today, Entertainment Tonight, and Cancer, it’s in the System.
- During her teen years, she used to be a band groupie.
- Follow Tish Cyrus on Instagram and Twitter.
Featured Image by Tish Cyrus / Instagram