|Dominic Purcell Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 1 in|
|Date of Birth||February 17, 1970|
Dominic Purcell is a British-born Australian actor who is popular for playing Lincoln Burrows in Prison Break (2005–2009; 2017) and Mick Rory / Heat Wave in The Flash (2014-2016) as well as Legends of Tomorrow (2016-Present). He has more than 2 million followers on Instagram and more than 3 million followers on Facebook.
Dominic Haakon Myrtved Purcell
Wallasey, Merseyside, England, United Kingdom
- Father – Phil Myrtvedt
- Mother – Mary “Maureen” Purcell
- Siblings – Damian Purcell (Younger Brother), Jaime Purcell (Younger Brother), Patrick Purcell (Younger Brother), Marie-Therese Purcell (Younger Sister)
6 ft 1 in or 185.5 cm
96 kg or 211.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Dominic has dated –
- Rebecca Williamson (1997-2008) – Dominic was married to Rebecca Williamson from August 1, 1998, until their divorce in 2008. Their marriage produced son Joseph Purcell (b. August 12, 1999), daughter Audrey Purcell (b. January 30, 2001), and twins Lily-Rose Purcell and Augustus Purcell (b. July 7, 2003).
- Brooke Burns (2008)
- AnnaLynne McCord (2011-2014; 2015-2018; 2020-Present)
- Jodhi Meares (2019)
Race / Ethnicity
He has Irish ancestry on his mother’s side and is of Norwegian, French, and English descent on his father’s side.
However, he frequently shaves his head.
- Elaborate tattoos on both his arms
- Angular jawline
Dominic Purcell Favorite Things
- Season Of Prison Break – Season 1
Source – YouTube
Dominic Purcell Facts
- His celebrity doppelgängers are Jeffrey Dean Morgan and Nick Lachey.
- Hugh Jackman was one of his classmates at the Western Australian Academy of Performing Arts.
- Dominic has British, Australian, and Irish citizenship.
- While shooting for Prison Break in 2016, an iron bar accidentally fell on his head causing serious head injuries and nasal fractures that required emergency treatment.
- He has appeared as Mick Rory / Heat Wave in TV shows like The Flash, Arrow, Supergirl, and Legends of Tomorrow.
Featured Image by Dominic Purcell / Instagram