Wentworth Earl Miller III
Stinky, Went, Miller
Chipping Norton, England
Los Angeles, California, U.S.
Wentworth went to Midwood High School in Brooklyn.
In 1990, he graduated from Quaker Valley High School in Leetsdale, Pennsylvania.
Later, he received his English literature bachelor’s degree from Princeton University.
Actor, screenwriter, film producer, model
- Father – Wentworth Earl Miller II (Lawyer and Teacher)
- Mother – Joy Marie (née Palm) (Special Education Teacher)
- Siblings – Leigh Miller (Sister), Gillian Miller (Sister)
- Others – Wentworth Miller (Paternal Grandfather), Pauline Pinkston (Paternal Grandmother), Frederick William Palm (Maternal Grandfather), Mildred Emiliya Hawaka (Maternal Grandmother)
Gotham Group, Inc.
6 ft 1 in or 185 cm
77 kg or 170 pounds
He gained weight after the filming of Prison Break ended.
Boyfriend / Girlfriend
Wentworth Miller dated –
- Kristoffer Cusick – Actors Kristoffer Cusick and Wentworth were RUMORed to be in a relationship with each other in the past.
- Mariana Klaveno (2006-2007) – Wentworth met actress Mariana Klaveno at the set of Prison Break for the first time in 2006 and was RUMORed to be dating her from 2006 to 2007. They say that they are just good friends.
- Luke Macfarlane (2007-2008) – From 2007 to 2008, Wentworth was seen hanging out with Canadian actor and musician, Luke Macfarlane. Neither of the actors accepted the relationship.
- Amie Bice (2007-2008) – In April 2007, Amie Bice and Wentworth were RUMORed to have hooked up together. They were seen together several different times from 2007 to 2008.
- Mark Liddell (2008) – In 2008, Wentworth had an encounter with photographer Mark Liddell.
Race / Ethnicity
Wentworth is of African-American, English, German, Jamaican, Jewish, and Cherokee descent on his dad’s side while he is of Russian, Dutch, French, Lebanese, and Syrian descent on his mom’s side.
Blue with a hint of green
But, he first denied that he was gay in 2007 while talking to InStyle magazine.
- Exotic face
- Blue-Green eyes
- Shaved head/hairstyle
Wentworth Miller’s body specifications may be –
- Chest – 40 in or 102 cm
- Arms / Biceps – 14.5 in or 37 cm
- Waist – 33 in or 84 cm
As Prison Break‘s character, Michael Scofield, he has appeared in a commercial for Israeli satellite provider Yes.
Best Known For
Playing the main role as Michael Scofield in the serial drama Prison Break.
He first appeared in 2001 short film Room 302 for his role as server #1.
First TV Show
In 1998, Wentworth guest appeared in TV series Buffy the Vampire Slayer for his role as Gage Petronzi in episode #20 of season 2 entitled “Go Fish.”
Wentworth was skinny during the filming of Prison Break, but after it ended, his overall look was changed and he was completely unrecognizable. He had gained weight and grown his hair.
Wentworth Miller Favorite Things
- Movies – The Shining (1980), Bullets Over Broadway (1994), Carrie (1976), Time Bandits (1981), Jesus Christ Superstar (1973)
Source – IMDb
Wentworth Miller Facts
- Miller’s both paternal grandparents were black.
- When Wentworth was born, his dad was a student at the University of Oxford.
- His father is black and his mom is white. But, both are American.
- While he was studying at Midwood High School, he became a part of the SING!, a musical production run by students.
- Wentworth was born in Oxfordshire (UK) but relocated to Brooklyn (USA), and Pennsylvania (USA).
- Also, when he was at Princeton University, he was a member of the Princeton Tigertones (a cappella group), Quadrangle Club, and Colonial Club.
- At 23 (in 1995), he shifted to Los Angeles to start a career in acting.
- Wentworth is allergic to dogs, cats, and particular foods.
- In 2005, he was featured in Mariah Carey‘s songs “We Belong Together” and “It’s Like That.”
- His body tattoos for Prison Break used to take 4 hours to get done. It was a makeup technique.
- For Wentworth, his eyes are his greatest and favorite feature.
- Wentworth has faced a depression problem most of his life. For this, he also became a part of the all-men group called “ManKind Project.”