|Robert Knepper Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8¾ in|
|Date of Birth||July 8, 1959|
Robert Knepper is an American actor, voiceover artist, and theatre actor who is known for having been cast as Theodore “T-Bag” Bagwell in Prison Break, Samuel Sullivan in Heroes, Special Agent Shue in Thieves, Tommy Dolan in Carnivàle, Simeon in Stargate Universe, Frank Sinatra in My Way, Roger Reeves/Billy Grimm in Cult, Rodney Mitchum in Twin Peaks, Angus McDonough in iZombie, Yuri Marklov in Hitman, General Harkness in Jack Reacher Never Go Back, and Robert F. Kennedy in Jackie, Ethel, Joan: The Women of Camelot.
Robert Lyle Knepper
Fremont, Sandusky County, Ohio, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Robert Knepper studied at Maumee High School from where he graduated in 1977. Later, he got enrolled at Northwestern University located in Evanston, Illinois, and studied Drama but later dropped out to pursue his passion for acting.
Actor, Voiceover Artist, Theatre Actor
- Father – Donald Knepper (Veterinarian)
- Mother – Pat Deck
- Others – Chester LeRoy Knepper (Paternal Grandfather), Estella June Brubaker (Paternal Grandmother), James Carroll Gillespie (Maternal Grandfather), Carrie Henrietta Neeb (Maternal Grandmother), Peter V. Herald (Ex father-In-Law) (Producer)
Robert Knepper is represented by LINK Entertainment, Talent Management Company, Los Angeles, California, United States.
5 ft 8¾ in or 174.5 cm
68 kg or 150 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Robert Knepper has dated –
- Tory Herald (2005-2009) – The duo parents a son named Benjamin Peter who was born in 2002.
- Nadine Kary (2013-Present)
Race / Ethnicity
Robert Knepper is of German, Swiss-German, English, and Scottish descent.
Salt and Pepper
- Deep-socketed eyes
- Receding hairline
Robert Knepper Facts
- He spent his childhood years growing up in Maumee, Ohio.
- He got inclined towards acting at a very young age and eventually started working in theatre.
- Robert Knepper made his first theatrical film appearance by playing the role of Steve Larwin in the 1986 comedy-drama film, That’s Life!, in which he co-starred alongside the likes of Jack Lemmon, Julie Andrews, and Matt Lattanzi.
- Between 2005 and 2017, he brought to life the character of Theodore “T-Bag” Bagwell, a cunning, violent, and manipulative psychopath who is consistently underestimated by those around him, in the television serial crime drama series, Prison Break.
- Robert Knepper appeared as Johnson in the 2008 English-language French action-thriller film, Transporter 3.
- He was accused of s*xual assault by costume designer Susan Bertram on November 8, 2017, but he denied all such claims.
- In 2017, he provided vocals to the character of Harlan Grayson in 2 episodes of the computer-animated adventure series, Spirit Riding Free.
- As a theatre artist, Robert Knepper’s credits include having been a part of productions like A Midsummer Night’s Dream, The Life and Adventures of Nicholas Nickleby, The Legend of Oedipus, Salomé, and Sweet Bird of Youth.
Featured Image by Gage Skidmore / Flickr / CC BY-SA 2.0