|Benjamin Burnley Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||March 10, 1978|
Benjamin Burnley is an American musician, singer, songwriter, and record producer who is best known as the founder and frontman of the American rock band Breaking Benjamin. Formed in 1999, the band has released multiple albums, tracks, and extended plays such as Breaking Benjamin, Saturate, Dear Agony, So Cold EP, The Diary of Jane, Dark Before Dawn, Ember, Phobia, We Are Not Alone, Live EP, Polyamorous, Sooner or Later, Rain, So Cold, Blow Me Away, Until the End, Breath, I Will Not Bow, Give Me a Sign, Angels Fall, Failure, Red Cold River, Far Away (ft. Scooter Ward), Ashes of Eden, Never Again, Torn in Two, Dear Agony (ft. Lacey Sturm), Waiting on the Sky to Change (with Starset), and Iris (with Diamante). Moreover, IGN once described Benjamin Burnley as having a “somewhat innocuous voice that is crystal clear… fluctuating between contemplative subjectivity and growling anger.”
Benjamin Jackson Burnley IV
Atlantic City, New Jersey, United States
Benjamin Burnley received homeschool education when he was 16 years old and subsequently passed the GED requirement.
Musician, Singer, Songwriter, Record Producer
As a member of Breaking Benjamin, Benjamin Burnley has been repped by Hollywood Records, Inc., Record Label, Burbank, California, United States.
Alternative Rock, Hard Rock, Alternative Metal, Post-grunge
Vocals, Guitar, Piano
According to CelebrityNetWorth.com, his net worth has been $4 Million.
6 ft 4 in or 193 cm
86 kg or 189.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Benjamin Burnley has dated –
- Rhiannon Napier – He has been married to Rhiannon Napier and the duo has been blessed with a son named Benjamin Jackson Burnley V (b. November 2014).
Race / Ethnicity
- Deep-set eyes
- Usually sports a beard
Benjamin Burnley Facts
- He was raised in Ocean City, New Jersey. When he was 12 years old, Benjamin Burnley shifted to the Snyder County town of Selinsgrove, Pennsylvania.
- When he was 21 years old, he relocated to Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania. There, he was a roommate of former Breaking Benjamin bass player Jonathan Price.
- Along with drummer Jeremy Hummel, Benjamin Burnley formed the rock band Breaking Benjamin in 1999.
- Breaking Benjamin released its debut studio album Saturate on August 27, 2002, and it peaked at #2 on the US Top Heatseekers (Billboard) chart as well as was certified ‘Gold’ by the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA).
- He has many phobias including the fear of flying, fear of the dark, and hypochondria.
- Benjamin Burnley has credited the rock band Nirvana as his greatest influence and he taught himself to play guitar by listening to Nirvana‘s Nevermind during his teen years.
- On September 29, 2009, Breaking Benjamin released its 4th studio album Dear Agony and its tracklist includes Anthem of the Angels, Give Me a Sign, Crawl, I Will Not Bow, Into the Nothing, Hopeless, What Lies Beneath, and Fade Away. The album peaked at #1 on the US Top Rock Albums (Billboard) chart and the US Top Hard Rock Albums (Billboard) chart, at #2 on the US Top Tastemaker Albums (Billboard) chart and the US Top Alternative Albums (Billboard) chart, and at #4 on the US Billboard 200 chart. Also, it was certified ‘Platinum’ by the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA).
- Benjamin Burnley is an avid gamer and a recovering alcoholic. He once revealed in an interview that he once wanted to “drink himself to death”. He has stated that he regrets ever drinking a drop of alcohol and suffers from Wernicke–Korsakoff syndrome due to his past excessive drinking.
Featured Image by Stefan Brending (2eight) / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 3.0