|Sam Wilkinson Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10½ in|
|Date of Birth||December 11, 1995|
Sam Wilkinson, better known as Sammy Wilk on social media, has amassed a fan base of more than 2 million followers on Instagram and over 1.5 million followers on Twitter. His collaborative acts with Viners Jack Gilinsky and Jack Johnson have doubled his popularity. Sam released an EP influenced by fusion reggae in 2016. He is associated with various organizations and has also helped to raise money to build a school for the children of Sierra Leone.
Samuel Howard Wilkinson
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Sam Wilkinson studied in Westside High School in Omaha, Nebraska.
Internet Personality, Model, Singer, Songwriter, Entrepreneur
- Father – Dave Wilkinson
- Mother – Lori Wilkinson
- Siblings – Emily Wilkinson (Older Sister), Annie Wilkinson (Older Sister), Benny Wilkinson (Older Brother)
Sam Wilkinson is managed by VICRAE INC., Management Agency, New York City, New York, U.S.
Pop, Reggae, Hip-Hop, Dance, Electronic
5 ft 10½ in or 179 cm
68 kg or 150 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Sam Wilkinson has dated –
- Anastasia Karanikolaou (2016-2017) – In 2016, he started dating internet personality Anastasia Karanikolaou. However, things did not work out between them and they split up in November of 2017.
Race / Ethnicity
He sometimes dyes his hair in the shades of ‘blonde’.
- Dimpled Smile
- Tattoos on his left arm
- Wears a nose ring and a pair of earrings
Sam Wilkinson has endorsed brands like –
- Sour Patch Kids
- JBL speakers
- DigiTour Slaybells: FIRE
Best Known For
- His videos on Vine which he started on March 16, 2013, and through which he acquired more than 200k followers in just about a year
- His collaborative acts with Jack Gilinsky and Jack Johnson and the MAGCON tour in 2014 which increased his popularity on social media
- His original songs on his YouTube channel under the name “Sammy Wilk” where he makes foot tapping music like Aye Ma, Ready For War, Let It Go, and Throw Signs ft. Jack & Jack, among others
- The Wilk Project, which is dedicated to providing better educational facilities for children in Sierra Leone
- His popularity on other social media channels as he has 2+ million followers on Instagram and 1.5+ million followers on Twitter
As a Singer
On April 22, 2016, he released his first EP, a collection of 12 songs, called Ready For War with Freshlee Records.
First Web Show
In 2017, Sam made his debut appearance in a web series by starring in the series Apologies in Advance with Andrea Russett which is available on Fullscreen.com.
Sam Wilkinson Favorite Things
- Number – 11
Source – PPCORN
Sam Wilkinson Facts
- In the beginning, his older sister Emily Wilkinson helped him with his career.
- He was born at 7:11 a.m. and weighed about 8 pounds 11 ounces at the time of his birth.
- Sam has worked as a model for Mudd clothing.
- He wishes to collaborate with musicians like Iration, Rebelution, Sublime with Rome, Tribal Seeds, Matisyahu, and Wiz Khalifa in future.
- He also desires to work with comedian Chris D’Elia.
- He wishes to work with the brands like Rag and Bones, Calvin Klein, and Adidas.
- In 2014, Wilkinson did some music with Skate Maloley as Sammy & Skate.
- In 2017, he launched his range of clothing called the WILK Collection.
- Visit his official website @ sammywilk.com.
- Follow Sam Wilkinson on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube.
Featured Image by Sam Wilkinson / Instagram