|Daniela Lavender Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||December 14, 1974|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Daniela Lavender is a Brazilian actress who is known for her work in Brazilian and English-language television, film, and stage. On the other hand, she is also known for touring with the British Shakespeare Company.
Daniela Barbosa de Carneiro
Daniela Kingsley, Dani
Spelsbury, Oxfordshire, United Kingdom
Daniela trained under the watchful eye of Roberto Amaral and Yolanda Arroyo in Flamenco dancing in Los Angeles.
She graduated from the Pontifical Catholic University of Rio de Janeiro with a degree in journalism. Later, Daniela went on to attend the Dirceu de Mattos school in Rio de Janeiro where she pursued her studies in English for a year before deciding to travel to London.
In the past, Daniela auditioned for a place at the London International School of Performing Arts playing the role of ‘Queen Anne’ from Shakespeare’s Richard III.
- Father – João Morad (Policeman)
- Mother – Vera Gimenez (English Teacher)
- Siblings – Stella Monteiro de Camargo Reis (Sister)
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
59 kg or 130 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Daniela has dated –
- Ben Lavender (1996-2003) – Daniela was previously married to Ben Lavender from 1996 to 2003.
- Ben Kingsley (2005-Present) – Daniela started dating actor Ben Kingsley in 2005. On September 3, 2007, the couple got married.
Race / Ethnicity
- Almond-shaped eyes
- Heart-shaped lips
Daniela Lavender Facts
- Lavender was just 8 years old when she began to learn ballet, jazz, and contemporary dance.
- She made her debut TV show appearance as Joan in Down to Earth in 2001. Later, in 2002, Daniela was cast in her first theatrical film as a Maid in Ali G Indahouse.
- Her television and film credits include Night Hunter, Casualty, EastEnders, Emotional Backgammon, The Scientist, Manchild, and Zipper.
- Daniela has appeared in several theatre plays such as A Woman Alone, Viva Maria, The Beelzebub Sonata, Steel Magnolias, Tartuffe, Sexual Perversity in Chicago, Lysistrata, and A Voice Screaming to Heaven to name a few.
- She is an ambassador for the Action for Brazil’s Children Trust.
- Daniela has trained in the Brazilian martial arts Capoeira.
- At the LA Britannia awards, she was presented with the title of “best dressed”.
Featured Image By Daniela Lavender / Instagram