|Grace Johnson Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10¾ in|
|Date of Birth||December 28, 1999|
Grace Johnson is an American model who is known for being the daughter of actor, producer, and singer Don Johnson.
Atherton Grace Johnson
The United States of America
Chattanooga, Tennessee, United States
- Father – Don Johnson (Actor)
- Mother – Kelley Phleger (Nursery School Teacher)
- Siblings – Deacon Johnson (b. April 29, 2006) (Younger Brother), Jasper Breckinridge (b. June 6, 2002) (Younger Brother), Alexander Bauer (Half-Brother), Jesse Wayne Johnson (b. December 7, 1982) (Older Half-Brother), Stella del Carmen Banderas Griffith (b. September 24, 1996) (Younger Half-Sister), Dakota Johnson (Older Half-Sister) (b. October 4, 1989) (Actress, Producer, Model)
- Others – Freddie/Fred Wayne Johnson (Paternal Grandfather), Eva Lea/Lee “Nell” Wilson (Paternal Grandmother), Peter Atwill Griffith (Maternal Grandfather), Tippi Hedren (Maternal Grandmother) (Actress), Antonio Banderas (Stepfather) (Spanish Film actor, producer, director, and singer)
Grace is managed by Next Models Los Angeles and Marilyn Agency New York.
5 ft 10¾ in or 180 cm
57 kg or 125.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Grace has English, with some Scots-Irish/Northern Irish, Scottish, and German, remote Dutch and French Huguenot ancestry on her father’s side.
- Towering physical appearance
- Thick eyebrows
Grace Johnson Facts
- Her mother Kelley Phleger, was the former longtime girlfriend of Governor Gavin Newsom.
- She made her runway debut at the 2019 Christian Cowan x The Powerpuff Girls fashion show in Los Angeles.
- Grace walked for Gucci in November 2021.
- She is very close to her half-sister Dakota Johnson and considers her to be her best friend.
Featured Image By Atherton Grace Johnson / Instagram