|Jesse Johnson Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||December 7, 1982|
Jesse Johnson is an American actor, singer, musician, producer, and screenwriter. His film credits include Dreamtime’s Over, Redline, ¿Para qué sirve un oso?, Killing Lincoln, Gun Shy, The Back-up Bride, Circle of Eight, Chapman, Word of Honor, and A Mann’s World. In addition to that, Jesse Johnson has also been cast in television shows like Grey’s Anatomy, Nash Bridges, Dollhouse, NCIS, Hawaii Five-0, Law & Order: LA, Twin Peaks: The Return, Con el culo al aire, and From Dusk till Dawn: The Series.
Jesse Wayne Johnson
Los Angeles, California, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Jesse Johnson got enrolled at Occidental College, a private liberal arts college in Los Angeles, California. He graduated in 2004 as a theatre major.
Actor, Singer, Musician, Producer, Screenwriter
- Father – Don Wayne Johnson (Actor, Producer, Director, Voice Actor, Singer, Songwriter)
- Mother – Patti D’Arbanville (Actor)
- Siblings – He is an only child.
- Others – Fredie Wayne Johnson (Paternal Grandfather) (Farmer), Eva Lea “Nell” (née Wilson) (Paternal Grandmother) (Beautician), George Maurice D’Arbanville (Maternal Grandfather), Jean Lynn Scott (Maternal Grandmother), Linda Johnson (Paternal Aunt), Casey Johnson (Paternal Uncle), Greg Johnson (Paternal Uncle), Dakota Johnson (Younger Paternal Half-Sister) (Actor, Producer, Voice Artist), Atherton Grace Johnson (Younger Paternal Half-Sister) (Model), Jasper Breckenridge (Younger Paternal Half-Brother), Deacon Johnson (Younger Paternal Half-Brother), Emmelyn Quinn (Younger Maternal Half-Sister), Alexandra Quinn (Younger Maternal Half-Sister), Liam Quinn (Younger Maternal Half-Brother)
Jesse Johnson has been signed with –
- Insurge-Ent, LLC, Talent Management Company, Palm Springs, California, United States
- Innovative Artists, Talent Agency, Santa Monica, California, United States
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
70 kg or 154.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Jesse Johnson is of English, French, Irish, Swiss-German, Scots-Irish/Northern Irish, Scottish, German, Norwegian, and remote Dutch descent.
Jesse Johnson Facts
- He grew up in Aspen, Colorado.
- In April 2001, Jesse Johnson made his first TV show appearance as Bobby’s Son in an episode titled Quack Fever of the police procedural comedy-drama television series Nash Bridges.
- He made his theatrical film debut as Jason (Carlo’s brother) in the 2007 racing action-thriller film Redline, starring Nathan Phillips, Nadia Bjorlin, Angus Macfadyen, Tim Matheson, and Eddie Griffin. The film was a critical and financial failure at the box office and was described as “idiotic” by one of the critics.
- Along with Natalie Bassingthwaighte, Ben Kermode, Natalie Walker, Christian Clark, Kristin Sargent, Nicholas Bell, Stephen Beck, Jacqueline Steward, Zachary Schaefer, and Taylor Johnson, Jesse Johnson co-starred as Gus in the Australian supernatural horror film Prey in 2009.
- He played the role of Vincent (an enthusiastic young man from California) in the Spanish eco-comedy film ¿Para qué sirve un oso? in 2011. Jesse co-starred in the film alongside Javier Cámara, Gonzalo de Castro, Emma Suárez, Geraldine Chaplin, and Oona Chaplin.
- In 2012, he was cast as Bobby (a young American from a billionaire family) in the Spanish television sitcom Con el culo al aire.
- Alongside Billy Campbell, Jesse Johnson co-starred portraying the character of John Wilkes Booth (a noted stage actor who assassinated United States President Abraham Lincoln at Ford’s Theatre in Washington, D.C.) in the television historical biographical drama film Killing Lincoln in 2013. His performance in the film received positive reviews and many called it his “breakout role”.
- Jesse Johnson was cast as Logan Treadwell in the dark comedy medical drama television series Grey’s Anatomy in 2014.
- He was seen as Daniel in the 2017 British action comedy film Gun Shy, starring Antonio Banderas and Olga Kurylenko.
- He is well-versed in Spanish.
- In November 2019, Jesse Johnson appeared as Richie Gormican in an episode titled Ne’e aku, ne’e mai ke one o Punahoa of the police procedural action drama television series Hawaii Five-0.
- He enjoys outdoor activities such as snowboarding and ice hockey.
Featured Image by Jesse Johnson / Instagram