|Mikaela Hoover Quick Info|
|Height||4 ft 11½ in|
|Date of Birth||July 12, 1984|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Mikaela Hoover is an American actress who is prominently known for her portrayal of actress Glenn Close‘s Assistant in The Guardians of the Galaxy, Esther in Lucifer, and as Jackie in Happy Endings.
Mikaela Mehrizi Hoover
Colbert, Washington, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
She graduated with a Bachelor’s degree in theatre from Loyola Marymount University in Los Angeles.
- Mother – Nancy Mehrizi Hoover
- Siblings – She has 3 younger siblings.
- Others – Frank R. Hoover, Sr (Paternal Grandfather), Marylin B. Brown (Paternal Grandmother), Ali Mehrizi (Maternal Grandfather), Behjat Shapouri (Maternal Grandmother)
Mikaela is represented by Primary Wave Entertainment.
4 ft 11½ in or 151 cm
51 kg or 112.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Mikaela has dated –
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (White and Hispanic)
She has Iranian ancestry on her mother’s side and English as well as German ancestry on her father’s side. Aside from that, she also has Spanish ancestry.
- Petite physique
- Fuller lips
Mikaela Hoover Favorite Things
- Red Beer – Yakima Craft Brewing Co.’s Red Hazy Skies
- Craft Brewery – No-Li Brewhouse
- Scary Movie – Scream
- TV Show – How I Met Your Mother
- Hobby – Eat
- Organization – Global Down Syndrome
Source – BeerConnoisseur.com, UndergroundFilms.net, Cameo.com
Mikaela Hoover Facts
- She was brought up alongside her 3 younger siblings Colbert, Washington.
- Mikaela was only 2 years old when her parents enrolled her in dance lessons.
- As a child, she loved to take part in her school plays and also starred in several children’s commercials.
- Sometime in mid-2019, Mikaela publicly spoke about her battle with OCD and depression.
- She is the brand ambassador for Global Down Syndrome.
- In the year 2020, it was announced that Mikaela was set to appear in The Suicide Squad (2021), Guest House, and Holidate.
- Until 2020, she had made guest appearances in various well-known TV shows including Two and a Half Men, Anger Management, 2 Broke Girls, The Guest Book, and Lucifer.
- She is a huge fan of filmmaker Wes Craven and loves to watch horror films.
Featured Image via Instagram