|Taylor Mae LaCour Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||May 24, 1997|
Taylor Mae LaCour is an American model, social media star, singer, and songwriter who is known for the short lip-sync content that she uploads to her TikTok account titled imtaela which as of June 2023, had more than 20.5 million likes and more than 445.8K followers.
Taylor Mae LaCour
South Bend, Indiana, United States
Nashville, Tennessee, United States
Social Media Star, Model, Singer, Songwriter
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
54 kg or 119 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Taylor has dated –
- Peyton Meyer (2021-Present) – Actor Peyton Meyer confirmed his relationship with Taela by sharing a picture with her on his social media on Valentine’s Day in 2021. In October 2021, he announced that they had tied the knot and were expecting their first child together. In March 2022, the couple announced the birth of their son, Ziggy.
Note: Taylor has a son named River from a previous relationship of hers.
Race / Ethnicity
- She has tattoo sleeves across both her arms.
- Fuller lips
Taylor Mae LaCour Facts
- She was brought up in Missouri.
- Taylor developed an interest in music at an early age.
- She contributes her songwriting as a coping mechanism for the depression and anxiety that she developed due to the abuse and bullying that she had gone through.
- The earliest post that Taylor uploaded to her TikTok account was in August 2020, and was titled “All my friends are fake”.
- Over the years, she has created short videos to the music of various well-known artists including Selena Gomez‘s Same Old Love.
- She signed a publishing deal with Kobalt in December 2019.
- Her music is considered to be a mix of old-school soul and pop with an emphasis on mainstream pop and alternative music.
- She considers Joss Stone, Alanis Morissette, Shakira, and Jennifer Lopez to be her vocal influences. On the other hand, Taylor takes her stage presence antics from the Beastie Boys, Will Smith, Def Leppard, and Prince.
- Taylor is an advocate for the LGBTQ community, as well as for mental health awareness, bullying, and autism awareness.
- On September 13, 2019, Taylor released a single titled Dance Drink Repeat.
Featured Image By Taylor Mae LaCour / Instagram