|AnnaLynne McCord Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7.5 in|
|Date of Birth||July 16, 1987|
AnnaLynne McCord is an American actress, activist, and model who is best known for portraying roles such as Eden Lord in Nip/Tuck, Loren Wakefield in American Heiress, Naomi Clark in 90210, Heather in Dallas, and Melanie Warner in Secrets and Lies. She has also appeared in a variety of other TV shows and films such as Legends of Tomorrow, Let’s Get Physical, Beauty & the Beast, Lucifer, Head Case, CSI: Miami, Ugly Betty, Close to Home, A Soldier’s Revenge, American Skin, Santa’s Little Helper, The Haunting of Molly Hartley, Transporter 2, Day of the Dead, Sirens of the Caribbean, and many more.
Atlanta, Georgia, U.S.
AnnaLynne was homeschooled. At 15, she finished her high schooling.
Writer, director, actress, and model
- Father – David McCord (Pastor)
- Mother – Shari McCord
- Siblings – Rachel McCord (Younger Sister) (Actress), Angel McCord (Older Sister) (Actress), Jonathan David McCord (Younger Brother)
5 ft 7.5 in or 171 cm
59 kg or 130 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
AnnaLynne McCord has dated
- Kellan Lutz (2008–2011) – AnnaLynne and Kellan met on a modeling shoot held for Abercrombie and Fitch. However, they were just cordial and professional back then. They felt a connection when they met once again on the sets of Twilight: Eclipse. There were strong rumors of them dating. However, McCord and Lutz kept denying their link up and stated that they were just good friends. She finally confirmed the news when she appeared on a radio show for promoting the series 90210. AnnaLynne was the one to blame for her failed relationship with Lutz as she had insecurities and trust issues due to her troubled past. She later realized that he truly loved her.
- Aaron O’Connell (October 2010-2011) – AnnaLynne was rumored to be dating Aaron O’Connell from October 2010 to 2011. They were seen at many places walking hand in hand including a Halloween party. However, none of the two confirmed the rumor.
- Dominic Purcell (2011-2014; 2015-2018; 2020-Present) – Australian-British actor, Dominic and AnnaLynne have had a roller-coaster relationship. There is a vast 17-year age difference between the couple. Dominic Purcell has 4 children from his previous relationship. The duo first had an encounter on the sets of the television series Officer. However, due to particular reasons, the couple decided to call time off on their relationship and ended it in December 2014. After Dominic got diagnosed with skin cancer in 2015, the former couple decided to work things out and were together again before splitting up in 2018. As per AnnaLynne, a significant part of their problem was because of his trust issues since women have taken advantage of him in the past. Nevertheless, the couple found their way back to each other a 3rd time in 2020.
- Julian Edelman (December 2014 – January 2015) – McCord was rumored to have hooked up with New England Patriots wide receiver Julian Edelman. She went out to render support while he was playing in San Diego and even posted about it on her Twitter account. They were flirting on Twitter. However, the romance didn’t seem to develop much.
- Rick Fox (January 2015 – February 2015) – Rick who is a well known retired NBA star was rumored to have hooked up with AnnaLynne. The couple made an appearance at a Super Bowl event at a hotel in Arizona where they both seemed to be very much involved and in love. Party guests alleged that they heard AnnaLynne calling Rick her boyfriend. However, neither of them confirmed the rumor. In fact, McCord went on to deny the rumors and said that they were all baseless.
Race / Ethnicity
She has Scottish and English ancestry.
Her curly blonde hair
34-23-34 in or 86-58.5-86 cm
0 (US) or 32 (EU) or 4 (UK)
9 (US) or 39.5 (EU)
At the start of her career, McCord was the face of Estee Lauder.
She has also been the face of print ads for the brand Marc Ecko bags in 2011.
She has also appeared in TV commercials for eBay in 2017.
Best Known For
Playing the manipulative Eden Lord on Nip/Tuck in from 2007 to 2009 on FX Television.
McCord played a character called Cassandra in the movie The Middle of Nowhere released in 2002.
First TV Show
AnnaLynne had a small role on The O.C. in 2006 in the episode “The Party Favor.”
When she and her sister shifted base to Los Angeles, they were short of funds to join a gym. Hence, they used to visit the library and found out about a DVD where two Egyptian sisters had an entire series of belly dancing routines which AnnaLynne and her sister eventually learned and worked out.
McCord also learned Taekwondo and Jiu-Jitsu with grandmaster Andre Lima. When the weather is favorable, she likes to go kayaking which requires stamina, good upper body fitness, and persistent balance.
AnnaLynne confesses to being an outdoor kind of a person and loves playing sports such as beach tennis. She enjoys running on the sand and hiking for long hours at places like Runyon Canyon with her best friend.
AnnaLynne took inspiration from a health novel she read by Gwen Shamblin called The Weigh Down Diet. The book also helped her mom shed 45 pounds. She also credits her good health to a peaceful sleep. She makes it a ritual to wake up by 6 a.m.
Since her birthplace was Georgia, she grew up around high calorie and deep fried food. She believes in only eating until she feels satisfied and not full which helps her body to consume and nourish itself with just what is needed. She likes home cooked meals and loves cooking her special citrus chicken.
Below is what AnnaLynne’s diet usually consists of
- Breakfast – Egg sandwich and French Toast.
- Lunch – Turkey and Ham Sandwich
- Snacks – Red and Green Pepper Sticks With Ranch Dressing or Cereal Bars.
- Dinner – Vegetable Soup and Fish or Chicken
AnnaLynne McCord Favorite Things
- Food – Ethnic food of all sorts: Mexican, Italian, Spanish, Japanese. She usually has spicy tuna on crispy rice for at least three regular nights.
- Dish to Cook – Chicken in orange citrus sauce, with homemade macaroni & cheese.
- Actor – Robert Downey Jr.
- Place – Greece
- Snack – Reeces Peanut Butter Sticks
- Actress – Angelina Jolie
AnnaLynne McCord Facts
- Her best friend is Mieko Hillman. She is also good friends with her co-star of Day of The Dead Mena Suvari and Alexa PenaVega.
- She has directed a short movie “I Choose” in 2014 which was also her directorial debut.
- AnnaLynne started her modeling career at the young age of 15.
- She considers herself a nerd as she loves mathematics and solving problems to find their solution.
- She remained so inspired after watching Raiders of the Lost Ark in 1981 that she wished to be an archaeologist like Harrison Ford played in the movie.
- She is a philanthropist and believes in giving back to the society. She extends support and works closely with many charitable organizations including Somaly Mam Foundation which is a charitable organization which works to raise funds and to spread social awareness for victims of s*x trafficking.
- In 2014, she revealed that she was raped by her friend when she was 18.
- She wished to be an actress since she was only 9 years old.
- Before she thought of being an actress, she aspired to be a veterinarian.
- She considers herself to be fearless and admits that she doesn’t get scared that easily.
- She and her family traveled to New Orleans to build a house and visit some of the families who were the victims and affected by Katrina on its 5th anniversary.
- She loved playing Nina in Day of the Dead and enjoyed killing the zombies. She is, in general, fond of things that involve blood, shooting, and dirt.
- She grew up in a modest family and hence wasn’t financially very well off. She used to shop at Goodwill.
- She is an animal lover.
- She and her sisters had designed a clothing line primarily to raise money for The Blind Project.
- She lost out on the role of Heidi to Canadian model Noot Seear for the sequel of the movie The Twilight Saga: New Moon.
- She appeared in a music video by the singer Thalia called “Baby I’m in Love.”
- AnnaLynne was previously diagnosed with a dissociative identity disorder.
Featured Image by Mingle Media TV / Flickr / CC BY-SA 2.0