|Rylan McKnight Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 3.5 in|
|Date of Birth||March 29, 2005|
Rylan McKnight is an American YouTuber who is best known for being the daughter of social media star Mindy McKnight and the younger sister of Brooke and Bailey McKnight who together run the YouTube channel Cute Girls Hairstyles. Nevertheless, Rylan also has a huge fan base on social media with more than 300k followers on Instagram.
Rylan Olivia Mcknight
Missouri, United States
Allen, Texas, United States
- Father – Shaun McKnight (Social Media Personality, Entrepreneur)
- Mother – Mindy McKnight (Social Media Star)
- Siblings – Brooklyn McKnight (Older Sister) (YouTuber), Bailey McKnight (Older Sister) (YouTuber), Kamri Noel (Older Sister) (YouTuber)
- Others – Daxton McKnight (Younger Adopted-Brother) (YouTuber), Paisley McKnight (Younger Adopted-Sister) (YouTuber)
5 ft 3.5 in or 161 cm
55 kg or 121 cm
Race / Ethnicity
Light Brown (Natural)
Green with a hint of blue
- Beautiful eyes
- Wide smile
Rylan McKnight Favorite Things
- Food – Noodles
- Cupcake Flavor – Chocolate
- Hairstyle – Twisty buns
- Milk Shake Flavor – Chocolate chip
- Cartoon – Barbie
- Disney Character – Teddy Duncan from Good Luck Charlie
Source – YouTube
Rylan McKnight Facts
- Her mother Mindy was the first one to get on to YouTube with the channel Cute Girl Hairstyles which she started on March 17, 2009. The following year, her older twin sisters came into play with their combined eponymous YouTube channel.
- She spent her early years in Utah and later, moved to Texas.
- McKnight is the only member of her family who did not have a YouTube channel until April 2020.
- She is the youngest daughter born to Shaun and Mindy McKnight.
- Rylan was nicknamed “Junk Gypsy” in the past due to her obsession with collecting things.
- She has an amazing voice and started singing when she was just a little child.
- Rylan is considered to have a great sense of humor and also to be the sarcastic sibling.
- She idolizes music artist Taylor Swift. Besides that, Rylan also has a music booth set up in her room as she wanted to be a musician in her adult years.
- As a child, her dream for a family was to build a treehouse.
Featured Image By Rylan Olivia / Instagram