|Joselyn Cano Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 3 in|
|Date of Birth||March 14, 1990|
Joselyn Cano also known as the “The Mexican Kim Kardashian” was an American internet personality, model, content creator, and fashion designer who was well-recognized for the modeling, fashion, and seductive posts that she uploaded to her self-titled Instagram account until the day of her death in December 2020.
Josey, The Mexican Kim Kardashian
Joselyn was born on March 14, 1990.
She died on December 7, 2020, at the age of 30, due to a complication during her cosmetic surgery.
Anaheim, California, United States
Orange County, California, United States
In 2008, Cano enrolled at the San Diego State University where she studied Microbiology until she graduated from there in 2010.
Model, Internet Personality, Fashion Designer, Content Creator
- Father – Thomas Cano
- Mother – Jemima Cano
- Siblings – She had 2 brothers.
Cano was represented by Model Mayhem in the past.
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
59 kg or 130 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Voluptuous and buxom physical appearance
- Pale white skin tone
- Thick eyebrows
- Plump lips
Through her social media, Joselyn had either endorsed or promoted various brands including Dental Design Studio Cancun.
Joselyn Cano Facts
- She was brought up in Lake Elsinore alongside her two brothers.
- Cano was 17 years old when she began her modeling career for various local magazines.
- She first gained fame after being featured on the cover of Lowrider.
- In 2016, Cano was named in the Sports Illustrated magazine as one of the “Lovely Ladies of the day”.
- She founded the Joselyn Cano Swimwear brand in 2018.
- By December 2020, Joselyn had more than 13 million fans on Instagram.
- In the past, Joselyn was nicknamed “The Mexican Kim Kardashian” by the Hispanic media due to her physical resemblance to Kim.
- She was a mother of 2 children.
- Joselyn died on December 7, 2020, due to a “botched butt-lift surgery”. It was model Lira Mercer who announced her death via social media.
Featured Image By Joselyn Cano / Instagram