Conor Michael Smith
Cleveland, Ohio, United States
Michael Conor went to the Shaker Heights High School. He also studied in an elementary school in the Lomond neighborhood of Cleveland.
- Mother – Dena Smith
- Siblings – Kaitlyn Smith (Younger Sister), Erica Smith (Younger Sister), Patrick Smith (Younger Brother), and Brendan Smith (Younger Brother)
5 ft 11 in or 180 cm
68 kg or 150 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Blue eyes
- Boyish good looks
Best Known For
Being a member of the boy band, In Real Life, which was formed after the completion of the reality show Boy Band. The five finalists for the show – Brady Tutton, Chance Perez, Drew Ramos, Sergio Calderon, and Michael Conor, were roped in to form the band. They have released a series of singles including Feel This Christmas, Eyes Closed Acoustic, and Tattoo (How ‘Bout You).
As a Singer
His music group released their debut single, Eyes Closed, in 2017.
First TV Show
In 2017, Michael Conor made his first TV show appearance in Meet the Boys episode of the reality TV show, Boy Band.
Michael Conor Facts
- Although he was drawn to music from a very young age, he didn’t discover his talent until he was asked to rap for a 7th-grade history project.
- When he started rapping, his family wasn’t very supportive of him. But once he started achieving success, they changed their opinion about it.
- For his audition of Boy Band, he performed A Little More.
- He was contacted on Instagram by the ABC team for his participation in the show. After that, he had a Skype session with them and then, he was invited to Los Angeles for the taping of the premiere of the show.
- His musical talents first started blossoming when he was studying in an elementary school in the Lomond neighborhood of Chicago.
- He has taken a training to become a classical violinist. He started taking violin lessons at the age of 7.
- Follow him on Instagram and Twitter.
Featured Image by News 5 Cleveland / YouTube