Chance, Johnny Freedom
Seal Beach, California, United States
He studied at the Santa Ana College and the Cypress College.
- Father – Albert Louie Perez Jr.
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Chance has 2 sisters.
- Others – Brooklyn (Daughter), Karen Brown (Grandmother)
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
70 kg or 154 pounds
Girlfriend / Spouse
Chance had dated –
- Emma Kathleen Smith (2014) – Emma who is a model and Chance were dating in 2014. Together, they have a girl named Brooklyn. They separated later but shared the joint custody of their daughter.
Race / Ethnicity
- The tattoos
- His winning smile
- His fundraising drive for cancer patients in association with the T.J. Martell Foundation.
- His fundraising plea on social media for all those affected by the Hurricane Harvey in September 2017.
Best Known For
Being a member of a boy band, In Real Life. The band’s most popular song is Eyes Closed.
As a Singer
He has released various songs such as Eyes Closed Acoustic, Feel This Christmas, etc as a part of the band In Real Life.
Chance has not made an appearance in a theatrical movie yet.
First TV Show
He first appeared on the reality TV show, Boy Band in 2017. The show is all about finding a new music sensation based on audience’s votes.
Chance’s diet and workout routine are not known.
Chance Perez Favorite Things
- Band – One Direction
- Song – 80’s films by Jon Bellion
- Twitter Page – OCD Things
- Book – Harry Potter
Source – Just Jared Jr, Twitter, Twitter
Chance Perez Facts
- He dedicated his victory of the reality TV show, Boy Band to his baby girl, Brooklyn.
- He has done a coat donation drive with the Burlington Coat Factory in 2017.
- Chance once had to take up a job as a firefighter to support his family. For this, he had to join a course called EMT (Emergency Medical Technician).
- He got his love for music from his father who would sing to him and his sister. When Chance had a daughter, he started imitating the same and sings to her.
- He reminisces that his grandmother’s two favorite things were the moon and the California poppy.
- His dad passed away at the time when Chance was 8 because of kidney cancer.
- His stage name is Johnny Freedom.
- His fellow band members lovingly refer to him as the dad of the group.
- He along with his band members of In Real Life refer to their fans as the Lifelines.
- Follow him on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook.
Featured Image by Chance Perez / Instagram