|Chance Perez Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||November 10, 1997|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Chance Perez is an American singer, songwriter, model, musician, and actor who is known for having been a member of the boy band named In Real Life (also known as IRL). The band was active between 2017 and 2020 and its other members included Brady Tutton, Drew Ramos, Sergio Calderon Jr., and Conor Smith.
Chance Nickolas Perez
Chance, Johnny Freedom
Seal Beach, California, United States
He studied at Santa Ana College and Cypress College.
Singer, Songwriter, Model, Actor, Musician
- Father – Albert Louie Perez Jr.
- Mother – Shawnee Perez
- Siblings – Aspen Kaye Perez (Older Sister), Presley Perez (Younger Sister)
- Others – Brooklyn (Daughter), Karen Brown (Grandmother)
He has been signed with Hollywood Records.
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
70 kg or 154 pounds
Girlfriend / Spouse
Chance had dated –
- Emma Kathleen Smith (2014) – Emma who is a model and Chance were dating in 2014. Together, they have a girl named Brooklyn who was born on July 10, 2015. They separated later but shared the joint custody of their daughter.
- Lili Jordan Phillips (2017-2018) – He started going out with Lili Jordan Phillips in December 2017 but the duo separated the following year in March.
Race / Ethnicity
- The tattoos
- His winning smile
- His fundraising drive for cancer patients in association with the T.J. Martell Foundation.
- His fundraising plea on social media for all those affected by Hurricane Harvey in September 2017.
Best Known For
Being a member of a boy band, In Real Life. The band’s most popular song is Eyes Closed. In Real Life also released an album and tracks including She Do, Feel This Christmas/I’ll Be Home for Christmas, Tonight Belongs to You, Tattoo (How ‘Bout You), California Christmas, Hurt for Long, How Badly, and Got Me Good.
As a Singer
He has released various songs such as Eyes Closed Acoustic, Feel This Christmas, etc as a part of the band In Real Life.
First TV Show
He first appeared on the reality TV show, Boy Band in 2017. The show is all about finding a new music sensation based on the audience’s votes.
Chance Perez Favorite Things
- Band – One Direction
- Song – 80’s films by Jon Bellion
- Twitter Page – OCD Things
- Book – Harry Potter
- Food – Sushi
- Icecream Flavor – Strawberry
- Meal – Meal after the gym
- Subjects In School – P.E., Show Choir
- Disney Princess – Mulan
Chance Perez Facts
- He dedicated his victory of the reality TV show, Boy Band to his baby girl, Brooklyn.
- He has done a coat donation drive with the Burlington Coat Factory in 2017.
- Chance once had to take up a job as a firefighter to support his family. For this, he had to join a course called EMT (Emergency Medical Technician).
- He got his love for music from his father who would sing to him and his sister. When Chance had a daughter, he started imitating the same and sings to her.
- He reminisces that his grandmother’s two favorite things were the moon and the California poppy.
- His dad passed away at the time when Chance was 8 because of kidney cancer.
- His stage name is Johnny Freedom.
- He is afraid of spiders and is also allergic to them.
- His fellow band members lovingly refer to him as the dad of the group.
- He along with his band members of In Real Life refer to their fans as the Lifelines.
- In 2021, he played the character named Javi Garcia, the Black Dino Fury Ranger, in Power Rangers Dino Fury. It is the 28th season of the children’s television program Power Rangers. Chance co-starred in the show alongside Russell Curry, Hunter Deno, Kai Moya, and Tessa Rao.
- In August 2021, Chance released his debut solo single titled Can’t Trust Summer.
Featured Image by Chance Perez / Instagram