|Rashee Rice Quick Info
|6 ft 1 in
|Date of Birth
|April 22, 2000
Rashee Rice is an American football wide receiver who played college football at Southern Methodist University (SMU) and was later drafted by the Kansas City Chiefs of the National Football League (NFL) in the 2023 NFL Draft.
North Richland Hills, Tarrant County, Texas, United States
Rashee Rice studied at Richland High School, a secondary school located in North Richland Hills, Texas. During his time there, he played football and caught 72 passes for 1,386 yards and 19 touchdowns as a junior and was named first-team all-district. He concluded his senior season with 51 receptions for 841 yards and five touchdowns.
Rated a three-star recruit, he eventually committed to play college football at Southern Methodist University (SMU).
- Father – Drashee Rice
- Mother – Marsha Kearney
6 ft 1 in or 185.5 cm
93 kg or 205 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Pierced ears
- Tattooed arm
Rashee Rice Facts
- He was raised in North Richland Hills, Texas.
- As a freshman, Rashee Rice played in ten games and had 25 receptions for 403 yards and one touchdown.
- During his sophomore season, he became a starter and caught 48 passes for 683 yards and five touchdowns.
- As a junior, Rashee Rice recorded 64 receptions for 670 yards and nine touchdowns and was named honorable mention All-American Athletic Conference (AAC).
- He then had 96 receptions for 1,355 receiving yards and ten receiving touchdowns in the 2022 season.
- In the 2023 NFL Draft, Rashee Rice was picked by the Kansas City Chiefs in the second round (55th overall).
- He went on to make his NFL debut with the Kansas City Chiefs in a game against the Detroit Lions and had a receiving touchdown.
Featured Image by Rashee Rice / Instagram